Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becks2j

She’s an absolute disgrace I liked her until I saw that she hadn’t taken Robin to anything over Christmas and was making a big deal out of it to go alongside her lazy mother approach. Disgusting she does nothing while Chris is away working the last she could have done was take the poor kid to a f*****g grotto or two!!
Wow, if not taking your kid to a grotto makes you a disgraceful mother then god help us all. Maybe her child will learn to be grateful for what he has rather than a spoilt little brat like 90% of kids these days are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

humpback

I bloody love this woman!! She’s the wife of the comedian Chris Ramsey and probably as funny as, if not funnier than her husband.

Their podcast makes me laugh out loud while
I’m walking down the street making me look mental!

She’s a breath of fresh air on Instagram at the mo. Please don’t let her turn into a typical insta mum 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought is was a welcome change to the vloggers who go completely over the top with Christmas. The lad is only two and seems a happy little soul. His excitement over the advent calendar and singing in his nursery Christmas concert was more than enough for a two IMO.
Agreed. When I was younger, parents didn’t do all the bending over backwards that parents do now.

Christmas was Christmas, the hype was through movies, school nativity, arts and crafts at school - MAYBE a visit to Santa’s grotto if we were in a shopping centre, or at the school fayre (not every year)

Pisses me off so much how kids now have no idea of delayed gratification, of being bored to a point where they’re forced to use their imagination, kids throw hissy fits left right and centre now because parents provide them with instant gratification; bored - here’s a phone/tablet to play with. Hungry; here’s a snack I’ve packed for you. Kids can’t handle stress because they’re not used to it. So when the phones/tablets have died, there is no toys and there is no snacks there is an almighty meltdown because stress is unfamiliar. Whereas if parents didn’t pander to their kids every need, they’d teach them the fine art of delayed gratification and kids would be forced to use their imaginations and cope with stress a lot better.

I 100% support Rosie’s decision to not go do Christmas activities, he got enough, no need to go over the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s a lazy mother and I stand by that. She did NOTHING with him so yes in my opinion that makes her a bad man and if you didn’t take your kids anywhere it makes you one too
She took her child to at least one grotto. I live local to them so recognised the garden centre that she took him. It’s a proper grotto. Not that that matters. She spends shedloads of time with Robin and to me has really lovely down to earth family values. She’s close with her mum and her sister.

We don’t have to all like the same people. Go ahead and not care for her, but to say she’s a shit mum based on her not going to any organised Christmas activities seems like a real stretch.

Reactions: 16

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I’ve messaged Rosie before, a nice message might I add, cause I was loving her podcast and just her in general so sent her a nice message.

She still hasn’t read it and probably never will. I realise that these big accounts/celebs are obviously inundated with comments, DM’s etc, so I didn’t expect a reply but to see she reads and responds to negative messages makes those who actually say nice things looks like mugs 👎🏼👎🏼 not cool.

Reactions: 15

Jaeme

☹ Rosie is talking about Tattle on her instagram stories. Sad that she’s focused on 1 persons negative comment - which was duly shot down by other members, instead of all the positive comments here about her.

Reactions: 14

Flightybird

I really like her. She seems very down to earth and I think criticising someone for not doing much at Christmas with their kid after having a miscarriage is seriously wrong. She was probably just trying to keep it together to get through the holidays.

Also, she only shows a small part of her life with Robin on Instagram, and she says a lot of things for comedic effect, maybe she did do a lot but wanted to keep it private?

Reactions: 11

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I thought is was a welcome change to the vloggers who go completely over the top with Christmas. The lad is only two and seems a happy little soul. His excitement over the advent calendar and singing in his nursery Christmas concert was more than enough for a two IMO.

letitallout

I’ve messaged Rosie before, a nice message might I add, cause I was loving her podcast and just her in general so sent her a nice message.

She still hasn’t read it and probably never will. I realise that these big accounts/celebs are obviously inundated with comments, DM’s etc, so I didn’t expect a reply but to see she reads and responds to negative messages makes those who actually say nice things looks like mugs 👎🏼👎🏼 not cool.
Yep definitely. I’ve sent her nice messages, including answers to questions she has asked. Not even read. But she reads and responds to the negative. Which members of her audience does she actually value?! 🤷‍♀️

ALMRPM

I absolutely love Rosie and Chris so much. I just wish that she hadn't jumped on the recent "stop the trolls bandwagon on the back of Mrs Meldrums latest drama!!!! Rosie is class, she's funny, honest, true to herself, is the best mum I've seen on Insta and just an all round lovely talented person. She didn't need to get involved in the Meldrum shit show. Rant over 😂

Pointofview

Don’t find her or her husband remotely funny. She is clearly trying to gain new followers by mentioning tattle . Hadn’t even heard of her till someone mentioned her on another persons thread so I guess it worked . Jumping on the bandwagon.
I don't think she needs new followers to be honest. I think the whole Christmas attack was ridiculous and that poster should give their head a shake...and I get that people are upset that she's focussed on the negative comment, but I think that's human nature. If someone tells you lovely things and then one awful thing, it's pretty common that the awful thing is what sticks with you and hurts x

Reactions: 10

JoJo81

VIP Member
I think that comment is rubbish and is just someone trolling. I really like Rosie and Chris and robin is adorable

Noname123

Chatty Member
I really like Rosie. She did some stories about this website yesterday and I think the person who slated her for not taking her toddler to a grotto is an utter bellend. I never ever went to a grotto as a child and I had the best time at Christmas. I won’t be taking my child to a grotto either, I have my own traditions that I will stick to. Doesn’t make anyone a bad mum, just makes you a judgemental prick xxx

Hairraiser

VIP Member
She’s an absolute disgrace I liked her until I saw that she hadn’t taken Robin to anything over Christmas and was making a big deal out of it to go alongside her lazy mother approach. Disgusting she does nothing while Chris is away working the last she could have done was take the poor kid to a f*****g grotto or two!!
Bit steep

Reactions: 9

WillowM

☹ Rosie is talking about Tattle on her instagram stories. Sad that she’s focused on 1 persons negative comment - which was duly shot down by other members, instead of all the positive comments here about her.

I literally came here to write the same.
I like Rosie soooo much, and to be honest I liked they way she addressed that comment on tattle- it was quite funny . :D

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I didn't mind her at first because she was different to the others and took the mick a bit out of the other Insta-mums but I can see that she's becoming pally with them which is a shame. At the end of the day she's going to be gifted free stuff and persuade people to buy it whilst she makes easy money. She's just found a new angle in which to do it. The relatable angle is what they're trying to do now. Hats off to her for getting in there first. But in reality she's just another "influencer" trying to influence regular people with smoke and mirrors 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is exactly how I feel about her. Found her about a year ago and adored her but recently I’ve found myself skipping her stories etc because it just feels like any other instamum stuff. She does seem like she’d be a right laugh if you were her mate but I’m so done with being sold to these days I just skip on by

HopTop

I didn't mind her at first because she was different to the others and took the mick a bit out of the other Insta-mums but I can see that she's becoming pally with them which is a shame. At the end of the day she's going to be gifted free stuff and persuade people to buy it whilst she makes easy money. She's just found a new angle in which to do it. The relatable angle is what they're trying to do now. Hats off to her for getting in there first. But in reality she's just another "influencer" trying to influence regular people with smoke and mirrors 🤷🏼‍♀️