Rosie Ramsey/merino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one they finds her tommee tippee partnership an absolute joke? Her child is 3/4 years old and she’s talking about using their products that long ago. Ridiculous! Tommee Tippee should be ashamed, the marketing couldn’t care less about whether the influencer is right for the job, only who is currently ‘instafamous’ - I saw she gave her friend a load of their products for her baby shower, it’s just all embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one they finds her tommee tippee partnership an absolute joke? Her child is 3/4 years old and she’s talking about using their products that long ago. Ridiculous! Tommee Tippee should be ashamed, the marketing couldn’t care less about whether the influencer is right for the job, only who is currently ‘instafamous’ - I saw she gave her friend a load of their products for her baby shower, it’s just all embarrassing.
She’s very local to Tommy tippee headquarters which are in the NE, I’m guessing that why they picked her. I’ve got a friend that works there and said she was lovely when she went to visit headquarters

I thought is was a welcome change to the vloggers who go completely over the top with Christmas. The lad is only two and seems a happy little soul. His excitement over the advent calendar and singing in his nursery Christmas concert was more than enough for a two IMO.

Reactions: 11
I thought is was a welcome change to the vloggers who go completely over the top with Christmas. The lad is only two and seems a happy little soul. His excitement over the advent calendar and singing in his nursery Christmas concert was more than enough for a two IMO.
Agreed. When I was younger, parents didn’t do all the bending over backwards that parents do now.

Christmas was Christmas, the hype was through movies, school nativity, arts and crafts at school - MAYBE a visit to Santa’s grotto if we were in a shopping centre, or at the school fayre (not every year)

Pisses me off so much how kids now have no idea of delayed gratification, of being bored to a point where they’re forced to use their imagination, kids throw hissy fits left right and centre now because parents provide them with instant gratification; bored - here’s a phone/tablet to play with. Hungry; here’s a snack I’ve packed for you. Kids can’t handle stress because they’re not used to it. So when the phones/tablets have died, there is no toys and there is no snacks there is an almighty meltdown because stress is unfamiliar. Whereas if parents didn’t pander to their kids every need, they’d teach them the fine art of delayed gratification and kids would be forced to use their imaginations and cope with stress a lot better.

I 100% support Rosie’s decision to not go do Christmas activities, he got enough, no need to go over the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s an absolute disgrace I liked her until I saw that she hadn’t taken Robin to anything over Christmas and was making a big deal out of it to go alongside her lazy mother approach. Disgusting she does nothing while Chris is away working the last she could have done was take the poor kid to a f*****g grotto or two!!
Wow, if not taking your kid to a grotto makes you a disgraceful mother then god help us all. Maybe her child will learn to be grateful for what he has rather than a spoilt little brat like 90% of kids these days are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s a lazy mother and I stand by that. She did NOTHING with him so yes in my opinion that makes her a bad man and if you didn’t take your kids anywhere it makes you one too

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s a lazy mother and I stand by that. She did NOTHING with him so yes in my opinion that makes her a bad man and if you didn’t take your kids anywhere it makes you one too
Oh so you know her personally do you? How do you know she did nothing with him? You see on Instagram what others allow you to not every aspect of their lives. You might wanna remember that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh so you know her personally do you? How do you know she did nothing with him? You see on Instagram what others allow you to not every aspect of their lives. You might wanna remember that
Because she said it several times on her story?

Reactions: 1
My little boy didn’t want to go to a grotto to see Santa last year, maybe her little lad didn’t want to either 🤷🏼‍♀️

She did nothing with him? She didn’t feed, cloth, clean him, play with him take him to and from nursery?

She’s essentially a single mum whilst Chris is on tour.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She did mention that she didn't take him and she also said the reason was that he was so excited about Christmas anyway that anything Christmas related grotto, pantomime ect....would send him over the edge and he'd be over excited and not enjoy it properly.

I’ve got my criticisms of her (her wanging on like everyone else the other week about how AD means she can be financially remunerated for all that content she produces for us, the lucky public) but not making a massive out of Christmas is not one them. What a relief! I’m sure they watched Christmas films, had a tree, read stories etc she just didn’t do Instagram bollocks with it that is unrelatable.

She’s an absolute disgrace I liked her until I saw that she hadn’t taken Robin to anything over Christmas and was making a big deal out of it to go alongside her lazy mother approach. Disgusting she does nothing while Chris is away working the last she could have done was take the poor kid to a f*****g grotto or two!!
Bit steep

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I feel she tries a little too hard to be funny, but overall I don't mind her.

I really like her. She seems very down to earth and I think criticising someone for not doing much at Christmas with their kid after having a miscarriage is seriously wrong. She was probably just trying to keep it together to get through the holidays.

Also, she only shows a small part of her life with Robin on Instagram, and she says a lot of things for comedic effect, maybe she did do a lot but wanted to keep it private?

Reactions: 11
She took her child to at least one grotto. I live local to them so recognised the garden centre that she took him. It’s a proper grotto. Not that that matters. She spends shedloads of time with Robin and to me has really lovely down to earth family values. She’s close with her mum and her sister.

We don’t have to all like the same people. Go ahead and not care for her, but to say she’s a tit mum based on her not going to any organised Christmas activities seems like a real stretch.

Reactions: 16
I really like her...I think she's down to earth and I can relate to her as my little one is around the same age as Robin. I really don't think she can be called a lazy parent for not going overboard at Christmas!?! Each to their own, we did more grottos than we probably should have as we got swept up in Christmas mania, but I certainly wouldn't judge anyone who decided not to. I'm hoping she doesn't go too 'ad' crazy as I really enjoy her current content, and I found her partnership with Intu quite entertaining!

Reactions: 3
A friend saw her live last night and talked about how she’s now going to make her career out of being an instamum 🙄

A friend saw her live last night and talked about how she’s now going to make her career out of being an instamum 🙄
Hopefully as she won't be doing it out of need for the cash, she will be able to pick and choose her pursuits based on interest/passion rather than dolla

Reactions: 1