Rosie Ramsey/merino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was very funny and clever what she did. She’s one of the few who have a positive thread on here so she took the only negative comment and made it into a joke. So everyone will come have a look and see it’s not the mean nasty place everyone makes out.

And Mrs meldrum’s comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really doesn’t get irony. You’ve just been mugged off mate 🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
I like how she approached that comment. And she did say everyone is entitled to a whine and a bit of a witch to to their friends but writing it down online where the person it's about can read is crappy.

You wouldn't witch about a colleague to their face or on a works notice board or whatever.

I really like Rosie. She did some stories about this website yesterday and I think the person who slated her for not taking her toddler to a grotto is an utter bellend. I never ever went to a grotto as a child and I had the best time at Christmas. I won’t be taking my child to a grotto either, I have my own traditions that I will stick to. Doesn’t make anyone a bad mum, just makes you a judgemental prick xxx

Reactions: 10
Even the troll message she got must have been a set up. It wasn’t even that bad and her reaction was ott and funny! Even the fact she was eating an avocado but has never liked them before was part of the joke. Comedy genius!

I really like Rosie. She did some stories about this website yesterday and I think the person who slated her for not taking her toddler to a grotto is an utter bellend. I never ever went to a grotto as a child and I had the best time at Christmas. I won’t be taking my child to a grotto either, I have my own traditions that I will stick to. Doesn’t make anyone a bad mum, just makes you a judgemental prick xxx
YES ✌🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 3
I absolutely love Rosie and Chris so much. I just wish that she hadn't jumped on the recent "stop the trolls bandwagon on the back of Mrs Meldrums latest drama!!!! Rosie is class, she's funny, honest, true to herself, is the best mum I've seen on Insta and just an all round lovely talented person. She didn't need to get involved in the Meldrum tit show. Rant over 😂

Reactions: 11
I like how she approached that comment. And she did say everyone is entitled to a whine and a bit of a witch to to their friends but writing it down online where the person it's about can read is crappy.

You wouldn't witch about a colleague to their face or on a works notice board or whatever.
I do. I totally witch about work colleagues to their face. It means I now work alone which I’m perfectly happy about.

But if they tell me my comment is unfair and unfounded because of this and that. Then I’m happy do be proved wrong. However I can tell you I’m right 99% of the time and people are just lying, selfish toads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely love Rosie and Chris so much. I just wish that she hadn't jumped on the recent "stop the trolls bandwagon on the back of Mrs Meldrums latest drama!!!! Rosie is class, she's funny, honest, true to herself, is the best mum I've seen on Insta and just an all round lovely talented person. She didn't need to get involved in the Meldrum tit show. Rant over 😂
Yesssssss this, she used to do a mummy vlogger parody and now she's getting so involved with them, I fear she's becoming what she once laughed about

Reactions: 4
Her Rosie Mamsy 'Hi Guys' character was hilarious.

Her Rosie Mamsy 'Hi Guys' character was hilarious.

Reactions: 1
Her and chris are hilarious, I really love their podcast. The pom pom bag stories on rosie's instagram had me in stitches.

Reactions: 4
I only found out about her on here and she’s flipping hilarious 🤣

It’s so nice that they work together. They really bounce off each other.
I don’t think she’ll fall into the whole instamum thing. I think she’ll play both fields.

I like her, and it's for many of the reasons I like Gi Fletcher. The instamum element is there, but they've got other stuff going on outside of that!!

Was reading the daily fail and saw Chris is going to be on Strictly this year - how fab!
Then I read the comments (mostly nice) and saw this; hope it's just a troll being a twit and not how things really are.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I saw her in the DM sidebar and, cynically I know, thought she must be delighted that Chris is on Strictly because it’s going to raise her own profile massively. She’s going to up her game on Insta stories!

Reactions: 5
I saw her in the DM sidebar and, cynically I know, thought she must be delighted that Chris is on Strictly because it’s going to raise her own profile massively. She’s going to up her game on Insta stories!
I just hope she doesn’t become unbearable with it although she seems quite down to earth & takes like with a pinch of salt x

Reactions: 2
I think that comment is rubbish and is just someone trolling. I really like Rosie and Chris and robin is adorable

Reactions: 10