Rosie Ramsey/merino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that comment is rubbish and is just someone trolling. I really like Rosie and Chris and robin is adorable
I agree I personally know people who have met and worked with Rosie and have all said she is lovely

Reactions: 3
I agree I personally know people who have met and worked with Rosie and have all said she is lovely
I can believe this, she comes across as a nice person and no one could put on that much of an act

I didn't mind her at first because she was different to the others and took the mick a bit out of the other Insta-mums but I can see that she's becoming pally with them which is a shame. At the end of the day she's going to be gifted free stuff and persuade people to buy it whilst she makes easy money. She's just found a new angle in which to do it. The relatable angle is what they're trying to do now. Hats off to her for getting in there first. But in reality she's just another "influencer" trying to influence regular people with smoke and mirrors 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think that comment is rubbish and is just someone trolling. I really like Rosie and Chris and robin is adorable
Me too! And I also think there is more chance of me nobbing Gorka Marquez than of Chris Ramsay running off with a dancer.

Side Note: There is zero chance of Gorka Marquez wanting to nob me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too! And I also think there is more chance of me nobbing Gorka Marquez than of Chris Ramsay running off with a dancer.

Side Note: There is zero chance of Gorka Marquez wanting to nob me!!
This made me laugh!

I didn't mind her at first because she was different to the others and took the mick a bit out of the other Insta-mums but I can see that she's becoming pally with them which is a shame. At the end of the day she's going to be gifted free stuff and persuade people to buy it whilst she makes easy money. She's just found a new angle in which to do it. The relatable angle is what they're trying to do now. Hats off to her for getting in there first. But in reality she's just another "influencer" trying to influence regular people with smoke and mirrors 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is exactly how I feel about her. Found her about a year ago and adored her but recently I’ve found myself skipping her stories etc because it just feels like any other instamum stuff. She does seem like she’d be a right laugh if you were her mate but I’m so done with being sold to these days I just skip on by

Reactions: 9
Really like her in the beginning, listened to the podcast religiously but for Christ sake Rosie stop the whiney singing! It goes right through me 😱

The grease video tonight I couldn’t even watch because it was the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 5
The screeching of the Strictly theme tune is like nails down a chalkboard to me :eek:

No hate from me either. I have never met anyone who has more than 1 Christmas tree so I was just curious. I’m a bit of a Christmas grinch anyway