Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Rosie is legit my favourite insta-person! Love her, love the podcast, live for her stories. Agree she picked up on the only bad comment on here but hey at least what she did with it was funny. I really really don’t want her to turn into an AD-hungry, content-barrel scraping instamum 🙏

Reactions: 9

humpback

I love Rosie, and the podcast is brilliant. If she stays as she is,then she's my one hope in the good of social media.
I tell ya that podcast is gonna get me a name in my area for being a bit weird. I listen to it when I’m out walking the dog or walking to work and I’m laughing my head of! I look mental giggling away to myself. I listened to her yodelling today and snorted laughing walking past a pub with people drinking outside 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bobinsky

Sometimes I feel she tries a little too hard to be funny, but overall I don't mind her.

I’ve got my criticisms of her (her wanging on like everyone else the other week about how AD means she can be financially remunerated for all that content she produces for us, the lucky public) but not making a massive out of Christmas is not one them. What a relief! I’m sure they watched Christmas films, had a tree, read stories etc she just didn’t do Instagram bollocks with it that is unrelatable.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I just wrote about this on the instamum thread as didn’t realise she had her own one.

She was such a breath of fresh air 6+ months ago but she seems to be going down the same route as the rest of them, ad after ad.

Also I’m pretty sure Instamum followers are more likely to be the ones shilling Juice Plus and Younique crap...please don’t tar us with that brush ‘hun’

Fast going off her

Megatron

She’s fab and so refreshing. Even with a famous husband I find her more relatable than other people I follow.

Can’t believe she’s getting stick over not taking the little one to something at Christmas and that makes her a bad mother 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure we all have our own ideas and traditions at Christmas time.

Veritas

I thought it was very funny and clever what she did. She’s one of the few who have a positive thread on here so she took the only negative comment and made it into a joke. So everyone will come have a look and see it’s not the mean nasty place everyone makes out.

And Mrs meldrum’s comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really doesn’t get irony. You’ve just been mugged off mate 🙌🏻

Sloth

Chatty Member
She’s a lazy mother and I stand by that. She did NOTHING with him so yes in my opinion that makes her a bad man and if you didn’t take your kids anywhere it makes you one too

• Haha
  • Angry

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I only found her because of someone raving about her on here.
Does she not remember when she used to take the piss out of Instagramers? The Rosie Mumsy 'when do I get free stuff?'. Please don't say she is going to go down the same route of taking herself and this 'job' so seriously.

Tublet83

VIP Member
She’s a lazy mother and I stand by that. She did NOTHING with him so yes in my opinion that makes her a bad man and if you didn’t take your kids anywhere it makes you one too
She did nothing with him? She didn’t feed, cloth, clean him, play with him take him to and from nursery?

She’s essentially a single mum whilst Chris is on tour.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
☹ Rosie is talking about Tattle on her instagram stories. Sad that she’s focused on 1 persons negative comment - which was duly shot down by other members, instead of all the positive comments here about her.
I agree. Though it seems to be a bit of a bandwagon today & yesterday - loads of them have done posts/stories about trolling and/or tattle. Think it was Mrs Meldrum & PTWM that kicked the whole thing off this weekend (and saw a large increase in followers as a result).

PureGegg

I absolutely love her too a definite breath of fresh air. I've been following her for about a year now and feel she has really let people into the real her.

I'm slightly concerned about links to INPO and repeated undies/bikini photos and it's the slippery decline into the insta-mould but loving it so far.

Jaeme

I still like her I just find it sad that it was that particular post she chose to focus on. Obviously it was someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about and the rest of the thread was very positive.

I think on the whole, most people are constructive, there’s always going to be 1 or 2 people who go too far but it’s the same on any site.
The reason people end up on these sites is because they’ve tried to / have voiced that opinion in comment sections or wherever and been blocked.
No one forces people to come here and read about themselves.

Reactions: 5

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for a while and like her a lot, but her account is changing into an identikit Instamum account for sure. Such a shame.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I saw her in the DM sidebar and, cynically I know, thought she must be delighted that Chris is on Strictly because it’s going to raise her own profile massively. She’s going to up her game on Insta stories!

Tublet83

VIP Member
I do like her ... I live local to her. She was a performer herself but I think put it all on hold when she had her son. She had a miscarriage last year and I think she’s thrown herself into this to keep herself busy.

I’ve noticed the hinch links, and chatting to Vicky Pattison in the comments so I’m reserving judgement.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Really like her in the beginning, listened to the podcast religiously but for Christ sake Rosie stop the whiney singing! It goes right through me 😱

The grease video tonight I couldn’t even watch because it was the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen.

judsmum

Chatty Member
I think that comment is rubbish and is just someone trolling. I really like Rosie and Chris and robin is adorable
Me too! And I also think there is more chance of me nobbing Gorka Marquez than of Chris Ramsay running off with a dancer.

Side Note: There is zero chance of Gorka Marquez wanting to nob me!!

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I absolutely love her too a definite breath of fresh air. I've been following her for about a year now and feel she has really let people into the real her.

I'm slightly concerned about links to INPO and repeated undies/bikini photos and it's the slippery decline into the insta-mould but loving it so far.

She was tagging mrs Hinch about a month back so I unfollowed. She seems ok but she is heading down that instamum hole I can see it a mile off! And I can't deal with the brows so it was better off for me to unfollow!

• Haha