Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She did mention that she didn't take him and she also said the reason was that he was so excited about Christmas anyway that anything Christmas related grotto, pantomime ect....would send him over the edge and he'd be over excited and not enjoy it properly.

Reactions: 2

Tublet83

VIP Member
Am I the only one they finds her tommee tippee partnership an absolute joke? Her child is 3/4 years old and she’s talking about using their products that long ago. Ridiculous! Tommee Tippee should be ashamed, the marketing couldn’t care less about whether the influencer is right for the job, only who is currently ‘instafamous’ - I saw she gave her friend a load of their products for her baby shower, it’s just all embarrassing.
She’s very local to Tommy tippee headquarters which are in the NE, I’m guessing that why they picked her. I’ve got a friend that works there and said she was lovely when she went to visit headquarters

Fluffs

I love her, first found her doing her Rosie Mamsey impression and couldn’t tell if it was real or not 😂 I was relieved when I realised she was taking the piss and is actually very funny. She’s one of the ones I wouldn’t care if she went down an instamum route - I remember a while ago she did a story about how she’d been approached to do some ads or something and she wasnt sure whether or not to... I think fair play to her.

She’s mentioned her little boys front teeth a few times on her stories so she must get a few messages about it

Boblebob

VIP Member
I used to like her but she is getting too much like ab instamum. I really like Chris he is a sweetheart.

Birdyohseven

I absolutely love her!!! And her husband!
She replies to messages and is such a kind soul.

Love love love!!!

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I like how she approached that comment. And she did say everyone is entitled to a whine and a bit of a bitch to to their friends but writing it down online where the person it's about can read is shitty.

You wouldn't bitch about a colleague to their face or on a works notice board or whatever.
I do. I totally bitch about work colleagues to their face. It means I now work alone which I’m perfectly happy about.

But if they tell me my comment is unfair and unfounded because of this and that. Then I’m happy do be proved wrong. However I can tell you I’m right 99% of the time and people are just lying, selfish toads.

• Haha

Judes81

I like her, I really hope she stays true to herself and doesn’t fall for her own hype the way some others have! She had freebies from Tommee Tippee today and they were labelled as #gifted, I think if she stays totally transparent in terms of the perks she is given in the job then she’ll do fine. I’m hoping she has someone good to advise her on this due to her husband being in the entertainment industry.

I love her and their podcast. Look forward to driving to work listening to it. Doesn’t take life too seriously, discusses the serious and the necessary. Seems down to earth and very funny.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I saw her in the DM sidebar and, cynically I know, thought she must be delighted that Chris is on Strictly because it’s going to raise her own profile massively. She’s going to up her game on Insta stories!
I just hope she doesn’t become unbearable with it although she seems quite down to earth & takes like with a pinch of salt x

MrsI

My little boy didn’t want to go to a grotto to see Santa last year, maybe her little lad didn’t want to either 🤷🏼‍♀️

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She’s also posted two selfies this week with some majorly overdrawn lips. Her make up usually looks great (although that brow arch is SO severe!) but to take your lipstick that far beyond your natural lip line is, well, ridiculous.

Reactions: 1

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her Rosie Mamsy 'Hi Guys' character was hilarious.

Her Rosie Mamsy 'Hi Guys' character was hilarious.

Sloth

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute disgrace I liked her until I saw that she hadn’t taken Robin to anything over Christmas and was making a big deal out of it to go alongside her lazy mother approach. Disgusting she does nothing while Chris is away working the last she could have done was take the poor kid to a f*****g grotto or two!!

• Wow

Jaeme

Was reading the daily fail and saw Chris is going to be on Strictly this year - how fab!
Then I read the comments (mostly nice) and saw this; hope it's just a troll being a twat and not how things really are.

Attachments

• Wow

humpback

I like her, I really hope she stays true to herself and doesn’t fall for her own hype the way some others have! She had freebies from Tommee Tippee today and they were labelled as #gifted, I think if she stays totally transparent in terms of the perks she is given in the job then she’ll do fine. I’m hoping she has someone good to advise her on this due to her husband being in the entertainment industry.
Yes! I agree on the good advice. My thinking is because her husband is already in the public eye they know a bit more about the business. Seems she’s very close to her family too so can’t see her making a permanent move down south to keep up with the London lot. I have high hopes for her and hope she does well though 🙏🤞