Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ken Adams

I absolutely love Rosie and Chris so much. I just wish that she hadn't jumped on the recent "stop the trolls bandwagon on the back of Mrs Meldrums latest drama!!!! Rosie is class, she's funny, honest, true to herself, is the best mum I've seen on Insta and just an all round lovely talented person. She didn't need to get involved in the Meldrum shit show. Rant over 😂
Yesssssss this, she used to do a mummy vlogger parody and now she's getting so involved with them, I fear she's becoming what she once laughed about

Reactions: 4

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Her and chris are hilarious, I really love their podcast. The pom pom bag stories on rosie's instagram had me in stitches.

Auntsally

I love Rosie, and the podcast is brilliant. If she stays as she is,then she's my one hope in the good of social media.

Becks2j

She’s a lazy mother and I stand by that. She did NOTHING with him so yes in my opinion that makes her a bad man and if you didn’t take your kids anywhere it makes you one too
Oh so you know her personally do you? How do you know she did nothing with him? You see on Instagram what others allow you to not every aspect of their lives. You might wanna remember that

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
She may not reply but she may read them. If you read a message on Instagram that needs approval, it doesn’t mark as read unless you accept it. She may not want to accept every message because it would take up your whole inbox.
That’s understandable of course. My point mainly is she has responded to the negative over the positive. She harps on about how her popularity has grown cause of her ‘relatable’ persona. But shes becoming more and more
un-relatable by the day. especially if she treats her followers the way she does

Reactions: 3

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think that comment is rubbish and is just someone trolling. I really like Rosie and Chris and robin is adorable
I agree I personally know people who have met and worked with Rosie and have all said she is lovely

Pointofview

I really like her...I think she's down to earth and I can relate to her as my little one is around the same age as Robin. I really don't think she can be called a lazy parent for not going overboard at Christmas!?! Each to their own, we did more grottos than we probably should have as we got swept up in Christmas mania, but I certainly wouldn't judge anyone who decided not to. I'm hoping she doesn't go too 'ad' crazy as I really enjoy her current content, and I found her partnership with Intu quite entertaining!

JoJo81

VIP Member
Me too! And I also think there is more chance of me nobbing Gorka Marquez than of Chris Ramsay running off with a dancer.

Side Note: There is zero chance of Gorka Marquez wanting to nob me!!
This made me laugh!

MissH

I really like Rosie. She did some stories about this website yesterday and I think the person who slated her for not taking her toddler to a grotto is an utter bellend. I never ever went to a grotto as a child and I had the best time at Christmas. I won’t be taking my child to a grotto either, I have my own traditions that I will stick to. Doesn’t make anyone a bad mum, just makes you a judgemental prick xxx
YES ✌🏻👍🏻

Tublet83

VIP Member
It helps she doesn’t need the money she’s got a very comfortable life and lovely home already, but she doesn’t show off about it at all.

Reactions: 2

Queenie2019

Am I the only one they finds her tommee tippee partnership an absolute joke? Her child is 3/4 years old and she’s talking about using their products that long ago. Ridiculous! Tommee Tippee should be ashamed, the marketing couldn’t care less about whether the influencer is right for the job, only who is currently ‘instafamous’ - I saw she gave her friend a load of their products for her baby shower, it’s just all embarrassing.

Reactions: 2