Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judes81

I mean no shade from this and I wanted to ask her when I followed her but stopped myself, but does anyone know why her wee boy doesn't have any front teeth?
He knocked them out falling off a balance bike 😬
I think she mentioned it in a Q&A on stories once.

Reactions: 1

Sloth

Chatty Member
Oh so you know her personally do you? How do you know she did nothing with him? You see on Instagram what others allow you to not every aspect of their lives. You might wanna remember that
Because she said it several times on her story?

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Don’t find her or her husband remotely funny. She is clearly trying to gain new followers by mentioning tattle . Hadn’t even heard of her till someone mentioned her on another persons thread so I guess it worked . Jumping on the bandwagon.

Kutikuti

No hate from me either. I have never met anyone who has more than 1 Christmas tree so I was just curious. I’m a bit of a Christmas grinch anyway

BekahBoo

She’s also posted two selfies this week with some majorly overdrawn lips. Her make up usually looks great (although that brow arch is SO severe!) but to take your lipstick that far beyond your natural lip line is, well, ridiculous.
[/QUOTE

Oh wow just had to go and look! How does she not notice that 🙈

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I only found out about her on here and she’s flipping hilarious 🤣

It’s so nice that they work together. They really bounce off each other.
I don’t think she’ll fall into the whole instamum thing. I think she’ll play both fields.

I like how she approached that comment. And she did say everyone is entitled to a whine and a bit of a bitch to to their friends but writing it down online where the person it's about can read is shitty.

You wouldn't bitch about a colleague to their face or on a works notice board or whatever.

Veritas

Even the troll message she got must have been a set up. It wasn’t even that bad and her reaction was ott and funny! Even the fact she was eating an avocado but has never liked them before was part of the joke. Comedy genius!

Tublet83

VIP Member
A friend saw her live last night and talked about how she’s now going to make her career out of being an instamum 🙄

Hattieliz

Yep definitely. I’ve sent her nice messages, including answers to questions she has asked. Not even read. But she reads and responds to the negative. Which members of her audience does she actually value?! 🤷‍♀️
She may not reply but she may read them. If you read a message on Instagram that needs approval, it doesn’t mark as read unless you accept it. She may not want to accept every message because it would take up your whole inbox.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I mean no shade from this and I wanted to ask her when I followed her but stopped myself, but does anyone know why her wee boy doesn't have any front teeth?

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I like her, and it's for many of the reasons I like Gi Fletcher. The instamum element is there, but they've got other stuff going on outside of that!!