Rosie Ramsey/merino

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love this woman!! She’s the wife of the comedian Chris Ramsey and probably as funny as, if not funnier than her husband.

Their podcast makes me laugh out loud while
I’m walking down the street making me look mental!

She’s a breath of fresh air on Instagram at the mo. Please don’t let her turn into a typical insta mum 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I absolutely love her too a definite breath of fresh air. I've been following her for about a year now and feel she has really let people into the real her.

I'm slightly concerned about links to INPO and repeated undies/bikini photos and it's the slippery decline into the insta-mould but loving it so far.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love her too a definite breath of fresh air. I've been following her for about a year now and feel she has really let people into the real her.

I'm slightly concerned about links to INPO and repeated undies/bikini photos and it's the slippery decline into the insta-mould but loving it so far.

She was tagging mrs Hinch about a month back so I unfollowed. She seems ok but she is heading down that instamum hole I can see it a mile off! And I can't deal with the brows so it was better off for me to unfollow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like her, I really hope she stays true to herself and doesn’t fall for her own hype the way some others have! She had freebies from Tommee Tippee today and they were labelled as #gifted, I think if she stays totally transparent in terms of the perks she is given in the job then she’ll do fine. I’m hoping she has someone good to advise her on this due to her husband being in the entertainment industry.

Reactions: 2
I like her, I really hope she stays true to herself and doesn’t fall for her own hype the way some others have! She had freebies from Tommee Tippee today and they were labelled as #gifted, I think if she stays totally transparent in terms of the perks she is given in the job then she’ll do fine. I’m hoping she has someone good to advise her on this due to her husband being in the entertainment industry.
Yes! I agree on the good advice. My thinking is because her husband is already in the public eye they know a bit more about the business. Seems she’s very close to her family too so can’t see her making a permanent move down south to keep up with the London lot. I have high hopes for her and hope she does well though 🙏🤞

Reactions: 1
I mean no shade from this and I wanted to ask her when I followed her but stopped myself, but does anyone know why her wee boy doesn't have any front teeth?

I mean no shade from this and I wanted to ask her when I followed her but stopped myself, but does anyone know why her wee boy doesn't have any front teeth?
He knocked them out falling off a balance bike 😬
I think she mentioned it in a Q&A on stories once.

I really liked her but was disappointed when she started tagging Mrs Hinch 😣

I do like her ... I live local to her. She was a performer herself but I think put it all on hold when she had her son. She had a miscarriage last year and I think she’s thrown herself into this to keep herself busy.

I’ve noticed the hinch links, and chatting to Vicky Pattison in the comments so I’m reserving judgement.

I used to like her but she is getting too much like ab instamum. I really like Chris he is a sweetheart.

I’ve followed her for a while and like her a lot, but her account is changing into an identikit Instamum account for sure. Such a shame.

I love her, first found her doing her Rosie Mamsey impression and couldn’t tell if it was real or not 😂 I was relieved when I realised she was taking the piss and is actually very funny. She’s one of the ones I wouldn’t care if she went down an instamum route - I remember a while ago she did a story about how she’d been approached to do some ads or something and she wasnt sure whether or not to... I think fair play to her.

She’s mentioned her little boys front teeth a few times on her stories so she must get a few messages about it

I love Rosie, and the podcast is brilliant. If she stays as she is,then she's my one hope in the good of social media.

Reactions: 4
It helps she doesn’t need the money she’s got a very comfortable life and lovely home already, but she doesn’t show off about it at all.

I love Rosie, and the podcast is brilliant. If she stays as she is,then she's my one hope in the good of social media.
I tell ya that podcast is gonna get me a name in my area for being a bit weird. I listen to it when I’m out walking the dog or walking to work and I’m laughing my head of! I look mental giggling away to myself. I listened to her yodelling today and snorted laughing walking past a pub with people drinking outside 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute disgrace I liked her until I saw that she hadn’t taken Robin to anything over Christmas and was making a big deal out of it to go alongside her lazy mother approach. Disgusting she does nothing while Chris is away working the last she could have done was take the poor kid to a f*****g grotto or two!!

• Wow
I love her and their podcast. Look forward to driving to work listening to it. Doesn’t take life too seriously, discusses the serious and the necessary. Seems down to earth and very funny.