Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah bleeping hell if we thought she was up her own area now she’ll be even worse once she’s on the telly

Reactions: 8
Is this the same show that they were piloting a few months back? Surely not on the bbc? What ever came of that? I think Jamie Laing and Vicky Patterson went to their pilot?

Reactions: 2
She’s really piled it on mind hasn’t she, it’ll be all the wine and drinking! Got the bloated face of a heavy drinker!

Reactions: 7
She’ll be throwing Chris’ money at personal trainers and chefs now to get ready for this tv show. Can’t believe someone thought she’d be great for tv. Every time she sings I want to claw at my ears.

Reactions: 6
I imagine their audience being in the same league as Mrs brown's boys

No offence to any mrs brown's boys fans but I am judging you

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I never expected their show to be on BBC, this does make me think that Rosie will be on SCD soon 😫 dont take strictly away from me, I'm already gutted Chris is possibly on the next season of taskmaster 😭

Reactions: 9
Their own show ?! She can’t even speak English . She says “gan “ instead of “go”.
Irritates me more than it should ( I am an English teacher though 😅)

Even the roughest from Geordie Shore like Sophie don’t use the common slang like she does

Their own show ?! She can’t even speak English . She says “gan “ instead of “go”.
Irritates me more than it should ( I am an English teacher though 😅)

Even the roughest from Geordie Shore like Sophie don’t use the common slang like she does
As an English teacher you should recognise that it's dialect rather than slang - not that that's any justification for her using it 😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And now she’s doing CBeebies bedtime story! Bloooooody hell man. I’m sick of seeing her face on tv already

• Sick
Would it not be a colloquialism? 😬
I "think" it;s dialect. Gan has roots in from long ago viking/scandinavian influences in the area. It's not slang definitely. (If I remember what my husbands uncle used to tell me correctly, and indeed if he was right. Assume he was because he did some of his degree on the topic - but it was back in the early 70s) If you go to an scandinavian airport you can see inganned and ootgannen (or similar - totally going from memory which is lazy becauseI have the whole of google)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.