Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a miscarriage between the boys too so you think she would be more grateful. Her mum seems to stay alot so she has more help than most of us do.

Reactions: 8
Off to London again 🙃 and having her own meeting.
I wonder what that is for, god help us

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Three ways to wear jeans"? I'm struggling to think of more than the one - "pull them on over your legs". Thank goodness Rosie can help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That outfit is seriously unflattering and why aren't there any accessories? Looks so lazy, but is supposed to make me want to buy the jeans? 😂

I see they are making a big announcement on The One Show tonight? Is this the TV programme?

Extremely petty thing to be annoyed about but got I dislike her hair line. if I had a tit hairline like that I would not be wearing it in a bun like she does
I'm torn by this comment. Because I too have a tit hairline, and there's not a lot I can do about it, but also I do spend a lot of time hiding it by not wearing a bun 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm torn by this comment. Because I too have a tit hairline, and there's not a lot I can do about it, but also I do spend a lot of time hiding it by not wearing a bun 😉
I too have a crappy hair line (not quite like Rosie's mind!) and I have a full fringe to hide it. I'd never dream of wearing my hair how she does 😂

Reactions: 1
Caught them on the One Show, wow she’s catfishing us on Insta!

looks like they’ve got a chat show on the BBC 🙄

Reactions: 6
Really thought their show would be on dave. Those coat tails have done her well.

Reactions: 6
Fan-bloody-tastic - I can’t wait to see that bobble head plastered all over tv in promos 😳 With any luck all that extra “hard” work will make them stop the podcasts and their tv tit-show won’t be renewed.
CRW must be laughing her chins off at the prospect of ditching her kids more regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way that was her on ‘the one show’
She doesn’t even look like the same person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.