Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Why do they need to pay for takeaways anyway, isn’t all their food gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

omgucnt

VIP Member
I always think that too, she’s from South Shields so really not a geordie at all 😂she tries too hard to sound common. I try my hardest to hide my geordie accent. And you can guarantee when you go to any city someone says ooh I love your accent say wey aye pet! Or something equally as shit🤣
You’ve all got me feeling like shit! Lol
I’m from South Shields and that’s just how we talk, everything she says I say! 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad

bunnyhop15

It makes me feel uncomfortable how much time they spend away from their children. Days and nights in London every couple of weeks, those poor boys mustn’t have a clue who they are going to wake up to each morning.

And if rafe is such an early riser - why would you expect grandparents to have to start the day at 5.30am? It’s a lot. And Robin isn’t exactly the easiest of children to entertain.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She probably still expected Sandra to get up and do the school run as well. She’s so infuriating, she’s trying to be relatable but she just isn’t. Who regularly has their mum over to look after their baby overnight? And she just really needed her sleep to…. read emails and record a chat with her husband? I would say poor sandra but she obviously doesn’t mind being the unpaid childcare for her millionaire daughter and son-in-law.

Anagst

VIP Member
What is she actually moaning about? I’d get it if he was being a handful, crying/teething or something but she’s just sat there having sleepy cuddles with him. That’s the best bit! Meanwhile a lot of people are back to work today and would love to be cuddled up with their kids. She doesn’t know she’s born, man.
I wish mine liked sleepy cuddles, instead I spend the first half hour of every morning telling her not to lick the windows, not to nose dive off the couch and to stop using me as a climbing frame, and the day just goes downhill from there 🤣🤣 she's a feral monster but I love being her mam and very rarely get a "break". Wouldn't have it any other way though.

She is just a self entitled twat, who quite literally has NOTHING to complain about, she farms her kids out to her mam and in laws all of the time, Chris is very hands on with his kids and she just sits there moaning ALL of the time.

• Heart

mrs Stot

VIP Member
In their latest podcast advertisements on her stories she queries Chris about how he was worried about the millennium bug as “there was no internet then”

Is she for real, does she really think there was no internet in 1999/2000? Even worse, Chris then agrees with her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Came on after seeing her latest stories. How on earth could any parent in that situation sleep through and let their mum deal with any get ups in the night. Utterly disgusted, why has she had children??? I’ve a 9 month old and it’s only since I’ve gone back to work that the little monkey has decided to wake up for a feed in the night (teething/nursery illnesses don’t help haha) but I wouldn’t dream of letting anyone other than me (or very rarely the hubby) deal with it. What a lazy idle trog.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
What is she complaining about?

Says she wants a full nights sleep and Chris should get up with Rafe! She’s got a cheek.She said the same when he was touring, when he comes home from tour he can do the nights (even though she was doing nothing and he was out to work all hours). If she can dump the kids with anyone at all, she does.

She’s just spent time away in a hotel and had a full nights sleep, had nights out of her choosing and now instead of catching up on her much needed sleep when Rafe has his nap today, she’s swanning around as normal in the car.
She can’t be that tired of she’s out and about.

Some mums don’t get any breaks at all Rosie. You have Chris to help, your mum and you are away having nights without your kids.

Bore off with your pity stories and woe me posts.

Attachments

LemonIce

I still enjoy the podcast because it does continue to make me laugh, I’ve gone back to the beginning and OMG it’s like listening to a different person!
She’s so happy! She just seems to be enjoying herself. All she does now is moan and whinge.

She needs to have a bloody chat with herself while she’s sitting in her enormous house with her beautiful boys, her lovely husband whose supporting her 100% and all that money in the bank

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I wish she wouldn’t alter/filter her images so much.

I know quite a few people who worship the ground her and Chris walk on and who aspire to be just like her. However the filtered images and snippets of their life are not indicative of their actual reality.
such a shame when young impressionable girls look up to her especially. Just be happy in your own skin!

How is this even the same person?

Attachments

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Wow nice to say she hates parenting! Most couples don’t parent constantly together 🤔. They have the spare money to go to soft play, days out etc so she couldn’t plan to do things with the two of them. She comes across as so hard done by 🥺

Shad0w

I listened to the latest podcast….. or should I say listened to part of it. i used to love SMA back in the beginning. But couldn’t believe what a contemplative arsehole Chris came across as. Condescending, rude and really has put me off him entirely. Who on earth do they think they are!

geordiemama

Watching Graham Norton and she’s still the tag along that’s confirmed tonight . also my husband not knowing who she is has said who’s that chav 😂😂

• Haha