Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed how she’s stopped sharing Robin’s face lately, after the whole cot jumping incident. Wonder if the lightbulb moment hit!
Probably saw on here how unbearable people were finding him I just hope he’s calming down . I honestly can’t understand why anyone least of all a mam would think kids talk to each other like a bunch of dicks . I think there is nothing more entertaining or funny than listening to kids . But even back to her relatable days she used to take Robin to soft play and all she did was moan about it . I think I she’s always moaned about anything kid related we just didn’t notice because she was a bit nicer .

Reactions: 11
Omg your schedule just gave me a headache 😂🥴 your house sounds exactly like what my mum wanted for her house. Instead my sister moved to America, I moved back to the UK and my sister never moved home after uni either 😂
I swear I had an easier life when they were all little 😂

Reactions: 2
I've just got back from taking my bairn to the park with my mam and I swear we were chuckling the whole time we were there. A bunch of teenagers were on the "big" swings and their conversation about getting jobs was far more entertaining than little kids conversations 😂

If you don't like taking the kids to the park or to spend their pennies, get your bloody live in baby sitter to do it, while you sit and get sozzled cos it's "wine time babeh"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie, you know the rule. If you’re up having to watch the pre-6am CBeebies trailer over and over and over, you’re allowed to moan.
anything after 6am,dry yer eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly would just love the option to have kids but this dick just moans about it every day.
I get the humor around parents saying 'aw I cba with my kids etc' and it's all in jest but she goes on like she actually hates it 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I despise the “my kids are dicks” angle the insta mummies play. The internet is forever, their kids may read it one day.

She puts Rafe to bed at 5/6pm so she can have a drink in the evening yet she expects him to sleep until 7/8am? Maybe if she cut back on the nightly wine she may wake up feeling fresher.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kids are dicks to each other though, or maybe I’m just unfortunate and bump into the worst ones 🤣
In the last week alone I’ve had 2 boys gang up on my 3 year old and say he “wasn’t allowed” on the slide at the park and then 2 girls zip him into the pocket under the slide at soft play so he couldn’t let himself out. Kids are dicks!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Kids are dicks to each other though, or maybe I’m just unfortunate and bump into the worst ones 🤣
In the last week alone I’ve had 2 boys gang up on my 3 year old and say he “wasn’t allowed” on the slide at the park and then 2 girls zip him into the pocket under the slide at soft play so he couldn’t let himself out. Kids are dicks!
Yeah they can be sometimes, but shes talking about 4 year olds telling one another their ages and how that makes them a dick. What you've described is bullying and I 100% condone telling wee fucks like that where to go. Like CRW says though she's 35, it's just a pity she wouldn't act like it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they can be sometimes, but shes talking about 4 year olds telling one another their ages and how that makes them a dick. What you've described is bullying and I 100% condone telling wee fucks like that where to go. Like CRW says though she's 35, it's just a pity she wouldn't act like it.
I’ve witnessed that one-upmanship that kids do with their age as well though, “I’m 3” “well I’m 4 so I’m bigger so I know best”, that was how I took what she said. But if she was trying to use it as a bit of observational comedy she could definitely have done it a lot better!

Reactions: 5
I’ve witnessed that one-upmanship that kids do with their age as well though, “I’m 3” “well I’m 4 so I’m bigger so I know best”, that was how I took what she said. But if she was trying to use it as a bit of observational comedy she could definitely have done it a lot better!
But the snag is she wouldn’t spot funny if it hit her right in the camper van!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really got that bloated face of a drinker now hasn’t she?! Can really see it on that pic she’s just posted whinging about emptying the poo box

Reactions: 7
She’s moaning about emptying her families excrement but they have to listen to her emptying excrement from her mouth every day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg sell the motorhome and stay in a hotel then! So ungrateful. I watch the news and find it difficult to moan about anything atm, let alone being safe and having a holiday with my family!!

Reactions: 15
She’s complaining about checking her emails duck ME!!! It’s your job! Your very very hard job you’ve worked sooooo hard for.

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell Rosie - some of us have a bath AND check emails at the same time… because that’s the only time we have 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's handed her kids back? Is she not a parent? I mean, don't get me wrong there's some days that I just wait for my OH to walk through the door so I can have a few minutes peace, but I don't understand "handed the kids back" like she's only borrowed them (and let's face it, her mam was there anyway so not like she took them away on her own)

Reactions: 16
I’ve jus seen the video she posted about she wants to be skinny but she wants to eat tit. Reduce the liquid calories, move more and you can. Sincerely, someone who eats a pack of biscuits a day but stays lean 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she actually capable of doing anything that’s not a moan? She’s been abroad this year and just had a couple of days away in her luxury motor home and she comes home and moans about having to read some emails?? What the duck. She really seems to dislike her life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.