Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That just shows the type of person she is, it’s minging!! Child shits so your first thought is to put it up on social media! Not a good look for all the #ad campaigns she does is it? Aldi must be cringing

Reactions: 3
Is that a calpol syringe in the tit?! Like…how??

Reactions: 2
Why does it look like someone has dragged their fingers through it to form a perfectly arched rainbow pattern next to the syringe? Yes, yes I did zoom in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she use a changing mat for this very reason?! I’m sure she would have been gifted one at some point. How many times has she changed him on that rug before? There will be E.coli all over it then the bairns will play on it. Great ad to show how to make your bairns ill! Dirty cow 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she use a changing mat for this very reason?! I’m sure she would have been gifted one at some point. How many times has she changed him on that rug before? There will be E.coli all over it then the bairns will play on it. Great ad to show how to make your bairns ill! Dirty cow 🤢
Thing is that looks like a totter and tumble mat which is wipe clean anyway. She’s just being a lazy witch

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand if Rafe was able to make that mess why is he clean in a bouncer chair yet there is a calpol syringe and what looks like a rainbow drawn. It’s so staged and set up, why have a wipe laid in the middle too. Totally fake like them.

I don’t understand if Rafe was able to make that mess why is he clean in a bouncer chair yet there is a calpol syringe and what looks like a rainbow drawn. It’s so staged and set up, why have a wipe laid in the middle too. Totally fake like them.
My thoughts exactly !!

I felt nauseous after viewing that story this morning 💩 who da duck draws a rainbow in baby tit with a syringe?! Not wired up right those lot.

• Sick
Sorry I don’t watch her stories so missed this…she filmed her child’s tit? Was it actual tit or a stunt? Either way she’s a dirty skank and I pity those children.

Sorry I don’t watch her stories so missed this…she filmed her child’s tit? Was it actual tit or a stunt? Either way she’s a dirty skank and I pity those children.
It's a grid post. At least with stories they disappear after 24 hours, this deserved a permanent spot apparently

• Sick
Chris is touring in a matter of days and the poor guy looks so haggard and Ill 😔 Hope he’s ok

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.