Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping smug LOL

Why aren’t they telling anyone where they’ve actually been? And moaning about all the laundry but didn’t she say in a past podcast that Sandra does all the laundry for them? So incredibly un relatable it’s a joke 🤣
965D9A54-1152-4D81-A90B-3A9878486D32.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I like how she wrote on her insta post something like "you didn't even notice did ya"

Yeah, Rosie. We did. Why do they think they're so secretive and clever? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Well considering Instagram is her job, that’s not a good thing if people didn’t even notice she was gone. Tbh I didn’t even notice until people on here said they thought she had gone away. All the brands she works with might think twice about it if she can go away and people not notice or care that she’s not posting anything!

Reactions: 13
Saying she hasn’t had a day off insta in 3 years…like that justifies that she deserves a holiday! bleeping hell, that just shows what a try hard you are, not that you are working hard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"I haven't had a day off Instagram in 3 years" Have these people heard themselves, honestly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm so glad I've found this thread, this woman is unbearable I really don't know why she's relevant. Her hubby seems like a nice bloke she's just an absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If ever there was a reason to want a refund on my tickets to see CR it’s now. Yet again the date has been moved. I’m guessing that so the podcast tour can go ahead 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Was straight here after her "I needed some time off Instagram" comment.
It's not hard Rosie, delete the app. Oh wait you have tickets to flog.
You wouldn't know a hard day's graft if it smacked you in the face.
Used to love her insta and the podcast but her attitude is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Why aren’t they telling anyone where they’ve actually been? And moaning about all the laundry but didn’t she say in a past podcast that Sandra does all the laundry for them? So incredibly un relatable it’s a joke 🤣 View attachment 680136
Oh my god those bloody ‘Mc Donalds ‘ sign eyebrows 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their wedding photo he has definitely got better with age, mainly the stupid hair has gone.

She has not aged well. And the eyebrows have got higher and higher

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad I got that pic when she posted it 🤣🤣 Also why’s everyone concerned about Robins teeth do they not follow her? 🤔
Ah it’s only Part Time Working Mummy, she’s a dick. Weird question for her to ask.

Why aren’t they telling anyone where they’ve actually been? And moaning about all the laundry but didn’t she say in a past podcast that Sandra does all the laundry for them? So incredibly un relatable it’s a joke 🤣 View attachment 680136
Anyone else think that room is really weird? Why do they have two single beds in a random dressing room? And such frilly old-peoples-home looking headboards and seats etc.

Reactions: 7
If ever there was a reason to want a refund on my tickets to see CR it’s now. Yet again the date has been moved. I’m guessing that so the podcast tour can go ahead 😡
I got a refund for ours - the final straw was when it was moved to mid week, when we were having to travel from the Midlands to Newcastle anyway. That and CRW is an unbearable cow.

Saying she hasn’t had a day off insta in 3 years…like that justifies that she deserves a holiday! bleeping hell, that just shows what a try hard you are, not that you are working hard!!
I'm sure she had time off when Rafe was born ?!

She makes it sound like she puts in a 12 hour shift in some high stress job !! The delusion is real with her that'd for sure !

And how embarrassing that they are still trying to flog tickets for their first

(and last ) ever tour show thing!

Says she’s doing an ad on weaning. Says she’s not a fan of weaning. Big fan of the ad money though.

shes literally asking fans, to give her content, for an ad she’s getting paid for.
It’s like the modern day artful dodger the way she’s ripping people off.

also saw Jake quickenden’s girlfriend saying those aldi nappies are crap and leak everywhere. Were those not the ones Rosie said were the best on the market? 😂

I can't see how she gets away with all the moaning about how hard she works when her Mum used to be a nurse so knows what hard work is really like. You'd think she'd bring her back down to reality - maybe she enjoys the freebies and nice holidays too much though so she lets Rosie's awful personality slip by. Her sister and brother both work normal jobs too - I'd love to be a fly on the wall to find out what they really think of her!

• Heart
So she’s only come back on Instagram to brag about her holiday, flog tour tickets and post an AD for Aldi.

whinge AD whinge AD whinge AD

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think that room is really weird? Why do they have two single beds in a random dressing room? And such frilly old-peoples-home looking headboards and seats etc.
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ Also she’s already got experience in weaning so why asking for tips?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.