Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the tooth abscess thing is absolutely revolting - all that fuss she made about diagnosing herself with a stress induced jaw condition, meanwhile the dirty witch hadn’t noticed her tooth was physically rotting. 🤢

Even Chris sounded repulsed by her and her breath. Poor man..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Was just listening to last weeks podcast, Chris did say they were going away. It was very brief, she was complaining he’d given Robin some money at the shop and he goes “well we’re going away so I thought he could choose some sweets”.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the tooth abscess thing is absolutely revolting - all that fuss she made about diagnosing herself with a stress induced jaw condition, meanwhile the dirty witch hadn’t noticed her tooth was physically rotting. 🤢

I remember on one podcast during lockdown last year they spoke about how Rosie needed to have an alarm on her phone set at 9am everyday to remind her to brush her teeth. Guess it never helped!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I’m sure this all happened when she was pregnant and she did go and get seen, she was diagnosed and given the mouth guard…can’t remember right it was on Instagram or the podcast though.
So a shoddy dentist or coincidence. 🤷‍♀️

Was just listening to last weeks podcast, Chris did say they were going away. It was very brief, she was complaining he’d given Robin some money at the shop and he goes “well we’re going away so I thought he could choose some sweets”.
Rosie complaining? About Chris?...surely not!! 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 3
Rosie complaining? About Chris?...surely not!! 🙄😂😂
Shockingly yes! This was after she complained about him messing up their first recording, and after she’d complained about Sandra letting Robin get crunchy nut (whilst she did their shopping for them), and after she’d complained about the neighbours cutting their trees on podcast day …

My kid woke up at this point so I had to turn off, she may very well have complained about other stuff after that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say the ‘we’re going away so he could choose some sweets’ thing sounds more like when they left him to go and film the holiday.

I remember on one podcast during lockdown last year they spoke about how Rosie needed to have an alarm on her phone set at 9am everyday to remind her to brush her teeth. Guess it never helped!
When did it become a thing to make being unhygienic funny or relatable. See so many instagrammers, not brushing their hair and saying it’s cute, rosies joked about leaving used sanitary products on the side, forgetting to brush teeth. I get some people have mental health problems but when did airing dirty laundry about your hygiene become funny

When did it become a thing to make being unhygienic funny or relatable. See so many instagrammers, not brushing their hair and saying it’s cute, rosies joked about leaving used sanitary products on the side, forgetting to brush teeth. I get some people have mental health problems but when did airing dirty laundry about your hygiene become funny
She said something in a post about "lol look at the dirty nappy in the background" of a pic they'd taken around the euros. Sorry but I'd be disposing of a nappy and washing my hands before I dressed the child and took a pic..

• Sick
I have just seen a clip of The Wheel and Chris was on the advert. Guess that was what he had to keep quiet. Think it was on the podcast a few weeks back he couldn’t say what he had filmed for.

Reactions: 5
Hahahaa and there it is! ✈
They’ve only posted on Insta to plug their podcast tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.