Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A week off from what 🤬 She is a stay at home mother with a large disposable income & massive house/garden! Then moaning about washing after be able to afford to go away during/post pandemic. You’d think she did nights on the front line or something the way she moaned about her life!
UNFOLLOWED!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t Rosie lead by example and say I’ve just donated £500 of food (probably a tenth of her crappy aldi ad wages) if any of you can help too let’s help the community.
It’s a joke these people wanting fans to donate but not setting any sort of example.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Rosie, hun

INSTAGRAM. IS. NOT. A. bleeping. JOB.

Give your head a wobble for Christ’s sake.
“Back to the grind”
Is she bloody serious?? She sits at a desk, in her house, while her mum does childcare and cleaning, and reads e mails. FML. I used to teach full time and now I only do supply and I would never moan about it, I have it so easy compared to people who do a proper job! She’s unbelievably spoilt and privileged, yet thinks she’s so hard done by. I used to really like her but she’s got more and more awful.

Reactions: 18
What twit would send one half of a married couple that book!?
More free shite that will go in the bin.

Reactions: 4
That camper van isn’t getting much use is it?? It’s only been used once or twice since they bought it last summer. Bit of a waste of money.

That camper van isn’t getting much use is it?? It’s only been used once or twice since they bought it last summer. Bit of a waste of money.
Only here because the most recent podcast was so awful!

How much do you want to bet they don’t have the camper anymore? Has anyone actually seen it recently?
I thought right from the off that it was borrowed from the company for an specific time frame and not actually bought by them.

Reactions: 7
Only here because the most recent podcast was so awful!

How much do you want to bet they don’t have the camper anymore? Has anyone actually seen it recently?
I thought right from the off that it was borrowed from the company for an specific time frame and not actually bought by them.
I vaguely recall seeing it parked up in the background of the new house at some point

Reactions: 3
I vaguely recall seeing it parked up in the background of the new house at some point
Me too she had a bit of a brag about it . The food bank she went to she visited it once if she really cared she would be giving without being asked .

Reactions: 3
also saw Jake quickenden’s girlfriend saying those aldi nappies are crap and leak everywhere. Were those not the ones Rosie said were the best on the market? 😂I’ve
I’ve found them absolutely fine and amongst my friends with kids they do seem to be most heavily recommended so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ah, there we are - can’t go a day without a drink can we. I hate the whole ‘mummy needs her daily gin/wine to cope with you!’ culture. Like no not rly it’s just an unhappy person with mild alcoholism.

Reactions: 9
I’ve found them absolutely fine and amongst my friends with kids they do seem to be most heavily recommended so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ah, there we are - can’t go a day without a drink can we. I hate the whole ‘mummy needs her daily gin/wine to cope with you!’ culture. Like no not rly it’s just an unhappy person with mild alcoholism.
We use Aldi ones and can’t fault them to be honest.

Reactions: 5
“I need to wash my hair”
Well just bloody wash it then! You don’t have a job to get to so you have allllll day. Robin is old enough to watch telly for 10/15 minutes, Rafe can be in a cot or even in a bouncy chair in the bathroom so you can see him and then he won’t get jumped on by his brother 🙄 Plus Chris or your mum are most likely there anyway. STOP MOANING and creating problems to be relatable when you don’t actually have any!

Reactions: 29
“I need to wash my hair”
Well just bloody wash it then! You don’t have a job to get to so you have allllll day. Robin is old enough to watch telly for 10/15 minutes, Rafe can be in a cot or even in a bouncy chair in the bathroom so you can see him and then he won’t get jumped on by his brother 🙄 Plus Chris or your mum are most likely there anyway. STOP MOANING and creating problems to be relatable when you don’t actually have any!
Why doesn’t she wash it when the kids are in bed like a normal person? 😆

So that’s any time from 5pm for her isn’t it? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.