Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put SMA on to help me fall asleep. Used to love it..... now it’s just Hello Fresh ads, silly singing and a lot of poo, wee and sick stories. Haven’t actually heard a full episode in ages, usually asleep within 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a new(ish) mam and my little group of Mammy friends were absolutely shagging CRW and how great she is and blah blah blah 😒 How are some people still enjoying her!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I am a new(ish) mam and my little group of Mammy friends were absolutely shagging CRW and how great she is and blah blah blah 😒 How are some people still enjoying her!?
27 comments on her latest IG pic and only 11k likes... people are seeing sense at last!

She has 800k followers.
How is engagement so low?

Reactions: 3
Bit late to the party with the whole “can’t bear to wear a mask on the train so must take a 45 second sip of drink lolzzzz” I’ve been wearing a mask for 7.5 hours a day, 5 days a week since August Rosie, your content is not relatable

Reactions: 30
Bit late to the party with the whole “can’t bear to wear a mask on the train so must take a 45 second sip of drink lolzzzz” I’ve been wearing a mask for 7.5 hours a day, 5 days a week since August Rosie, your content is not relatable
yeah way to totally disrespect everyone that has to wear them all the time and the nurse that helped you in hospital when you had your baby that has had it on for 12 hours a day ! Zero respect for the people on the train !

bad enough if it was a normal person but she does know that everyone can see this and this is her business 🙈

and of course she wasn’t taking a drink of Diet Coke ...

Reactions: 17
yeah way to totally disrespect everyone that has to wear them all the time and the nurse that helped you in hospital when you had your baby that has had it on for 12 hours a day ! Zero respect for the people on the train !

bad enough if it was a normal person but she does know that everyone can see this and this is her business 🙈

Was alcohol you could see the % on the can 😂

personally her having a drink doesn’t bother me but know it does some on here

Reactions: 6
CRW and Chris have done an interview in heat magazine and Chris was asked a question about strictly and who he would like to see on it this year...CRW gets in with the first response saying "Me"... I think we can all agree that would be a strong NO😂 imagine how unbearable she would be 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
CRW and Chris have done an interview in heat magazine and Chris was asked a question about strictly and who he would like to see on it this year...CRW gets in with the first response saying "Me"... I think we can all agree that would be a strong NO😂 imagine how unbearable she would be 😴
🙄 Me Me Me. She’s so self absorbed

Reactions: 9

She’s a pisshead!

Reactions: 4
Does she live on another planet? Planet twit?

‘Cheers to everyone who worked over the bank holiday so they’re enjoying it today’ newsflash Rosie love, chances are if they worked bank hol they’re probably working today as well, a weekday, like most people with an actual job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

‘Cheers to everyone who worked over the bank holiday so they’re enjoying it today’ newsflash Rosie love, chances are if they worked bank hol they’re probably working today as well, a weekday, like most people with an actual job.
That post baffled me as well. She’s clueless to people in the real world isn’t she!

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s wanting sympathy for working over the bank holiday! Her whole life is a bank holiday! What a silly twit

Reactions: 13
Ah god love her she thinks she’s been working. She has no understanding of a job because she’s never had one . Don’t worry CRW wait till the tour is over you will have plenty time to rest especially when Chris is away touring and you aren’t . Someone’s got to earn the money to buy wine and gin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah god love her she thinks she’s been working. She has no understanding of a job because she’s never had one . Don’t worry CRW wait till the tour is over you will have plenty time to rest especially when Chris is away touring and you aren’t . Someone’s got to earn the money to buy wine and gin
Excuse me!
She has worked in the gadget shop when she was younger I’ll have you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She hasn’t a bloody clue 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s embarrassing. Just shows how out of touch she is with real life!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.