Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me!
She has worked in the gadget shop when she was younger I’ll have you know!
Of course she did I forgot that. must have been before she spotted Chris’ earning potential and laid her trap . And I also forgot she used to dress up as Cinderella and go round schools that must be the job she meant when she’s made reference to working with kids in a school!! Impressive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Working on the bank holiday? Wasn't she sitting on her arse on a train guzzling alcohol 🤪

Can't remember the last time I had a bank holiday off. I'm not bitter at all 🙄

Reactions: 10
I work occasional bank holiday weekends but don’t make up for it during the week, I can normally cope without a daytime gin to make up for it. I mean it’s not like she actually works much during the week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I work occasional bank holiday weekends but don’t make up for it during the week, I can normally cope without a daytime gin to make up for it. I mean it’s not like she actually works much during the week 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t work she is having the time of her life when she does zoom meetings and goes to London in the seering heat 🙄to work she is loving it and she wouldn’t be there if she wasn’t for Chris It’s an experience for her which will sadly come to a halt soon for her . When I started to watch her I thought she was ok I thought she was genuine but this last year no she has shown her true colours a wannabe with little talent. The one visit to her local food bank the one visit to the baby classes she was invited to and promised to go back and never did ) my child was at that harrbeeps class ). She’s false not nice . Hope the country people are putting you in your place Rosie because you aren’t up to standard

Reactions: 7
I'm watching celeb gogglebox from about 2 years ago. Chris is on it with example. They were watching love Island and Chris shouts wait until u have kids mate, it's tit! I know he loves Robin so haha rosie 😝😝😝😆😆😆

• Haha
Remember that persona/fake voice she put on to take the piss out of posh snobby mums? She’s literally turned into that 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There'll be a couple of stupid posts today in preparation for the pod tmrw. Same every week. Crawls out of her cave to remind us.

• Haha
She has mam 3 nights a week not 2??? 🧐
It'll sharp end up being all of the time. How can she not cope with 2 children? I have 2 sons, 7 and one just gone 10. One of them has ADHD, my mam nor husbands mam stays over 3 nights a week.

Ha ha. Well done Rafe you've well pissed your ma off. Hes just babbling on her latest video as she's singing (badly) to him and then he comes out with dada. Her face was priceless 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I’d paid for a ‘princess’ for a party or something and she turned up I’d be bleeping fuming.
Looks like someone’s nana, double chin and all.
Like paying for Cinderella to turn up only for one of the ugly sisters to take her place

• Haha
I’ve been blocked because I told her last Saturday that her cardigan was tit . Which it was so I’m relying o you girls to keep it real and tell it how it is that she’s just not nice . Mind have to say not missing her smug mug the customs house photos were so flattering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.