Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris has definitely got better with age (maybe not so much at moment, I imagine living with CRW is draining) I saw him yonks ago when he had that emo hair cut & he was very dweeby!

her cardigan reminded me of Joseph & the Technicolour Dreamcoat. She has horrendous fashion sense.

Also the drinking, I maybe in the minority here but I have a baby a few weeks older than Rafe & dare not drink incase I can’t cope with a hangover 🙈 then again my mam doesn’t look after my son half the week! She surely puts him to bed so early so she can booze 🤷🏼‍♀️ No wonder he wakes up at dawn!

Reactions: 14
Chris has definitely got better with age (maybe not so much at moment, I imagine living with CRW is draining) I saw him yonks ago when he had that emo hair cut & he was very dweeby!
I sometimes forget when listening to the podcast that he doesn’t have that terrible hair anymore, it’s still the image my brain gives when hear him!

Reactions: 4

her cardigan reminded me of Joseph & the Technicolour Dreamcoat. She has horrendous fashion sense.

Also the drinking, I maybe in the minority here but I have a baby a few weeks older than Rafe & dare not drink incase I can’t cope with a hangover 🙈 then again my mam doesn’t look after my son half the week! She surely puts him to bed so early so she can booze 🤷🏼‍♀️ No wonder he wakes up at dawn!
I was exactly the same when my baby was young, I dearn't drink for fear of the night feeds and being rough or having to get up super early but like you say, I didn't have a live in nanny either!

Reactions: 5
The podcast has had its day which is a shame as I loved it when they started.
I feel the same. I loved it when it started. My husband and I often listened together and he got me tickets to go last year, luckily it got postponed and we sold them on 😂😂 because I stopped listening a while ago. It’s utter shite now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the same. I loved it when it started. My husband and I often listened together and he got me tickets to go last year, luckily it got postponed and we sold them on 😂😂 because I stopped listening a while ago. It’s utter shite now
We were the same, if ever we were doing a car journey of an hour or so we would put one on and laugh our way to the destination (this was pre Covid mind, so a while ago)..neither of us have listened to any in well over 6 months and have had our tickets refunded.

Reactions: 13
We were the same, if ever we were doing a car journey of an hour or so we would put one on and laugh our way to the destination (this was pre Covid mind, so a while ago)..neither of us have listened to any in well over 6 months and have had our tickets refunded.
I knew loads of people going including myself who've sold their tickets. I dont think anyone out of maybe 14 different people (plus however many they were going with) who still have their tickets.
Its so far away now, any new fans who have bought them will probably feel in a similar way well before that date rolls around

Reactions: 10

Rosie when she turns up to an almost empty arena cos everyone has asked for a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have just looked at the first direct in leeds and they still have loads of tickets left. I was another one who had tickets mine were for just Chris show though and I got a refund as I now can't stand either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve still got tickets for Chris as I’ve always liked his stand up. Though it’ll be two years since the original dateI never got sma tix tho! Glad I didn’t now. Shame as I loved the podcast it properly made me giggle early last year.

Reactions: 7
They’d be much better off in smaller venues, I've been to comedy gigs in arenas for Eddie izzard and bill bailey mighty boosh etc but they tend to have half the arena cut off anyway behind the stage and the atmosphere is so much worse than at a small theatre if you’ve got seats far away you’re watching it on the screens anyway it just doesn’t work but they’ve obvs gone for the greatest earning potential. Chris would know this about venues as a comedian

Reactions: 11
Anyone else follow the link for listeners choice award and vote for lockdown parenting hell? Just me? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else follow the link for listeners choice award and vote for lockdown parenting hell? Just me? 😆😆😆😆
Same and I felt super smug doing it so thanks for the link Rosie as wouldn't have known or probably bothered to vote if you hadn’t posted 🤣🤣. It’s a great podcast though and they come across really well in it so would be happy if they won.

Reactions: 5
Is this a podcast that you have to listen to from the start/in order?
No not really. There are some references to old emails or stories but u can just jump right in. They do two a week and one is with a guest. They had abbey chance last week. It's my fave pod and I listen to a lot! Highly recommend 👌

No not really. There are some references to old emails or stories but u can just jump right in. They do two a week and one is with a guest. They had abbey chance last week. It's my fave pod and I listen to a lot! Highly recommend 👌
so do I... and I am not even a parent

what I like about Rob and Josh is that they have created a brilliant podcast about being parents and we don’t even know the names of their kids or what they look like. Shows that pimping out your kids to be successful is not needed at all

Like others I used to love listening to SMA as soon as it was available on a Friday. Don’t think I have listened for about a year now

Reactions: 20
what I like about Rob and Josh is that they have created a brilliant podcast about being parents and we don’t even know the names of their kids or what they look like. Shows that pimping out your kids to be successful is not needed at all
Yes!! I listened to the Chris Stark one ages ago, and I hadn’t even realised he had an older kid 😂 I knew his wife had had a baby last year because they kept mentioning it on the radio but I didn’t know about the older one. Whereas some influencers we know everything. It makes me sad.

She’s absolutely not complaining everyone. It’s hot and busy and she’s at work bless her. But she’s not complaining. Nope. No moaning or complaining from CRW. Never.
B8BCB409-0258-40FB-843D-7364A744D96A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.