Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 618335 What on earth is she wearing on her feet 🤢😂😂
Ooh I like them 😆 currently living in my Birkenstock’s! Not sure why she always dresses in tent like clothing, she has a nice figure especially considering she had a baby not long ago.

she really does need to get more content other than her kids though. Rafe is lovely but the poor lad has no choice about being plastered on Instagram when he’s sleeping

Reactions: 3
I think she thinks she looks cool and ‘boho’... but she isn’t the right frame to pull it off. She is lovely and slim and would look so much better in more fitted things!

Unfortunately the deleted appalling ad is on the shields gazettes face book . They claim it’s hilarious but they really can’t say it’s cringing so anyone who missed it you might see it on there . Wonder if they will order it to be taken off 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Unfortunately the deleted appalling ad is on the shields gazettes face book . They claim it’s hilarious but they really can’t say it’s cringing so anyone who missed it you might see it on there . Wonder if they will order it to be taken off 🤣
Most read story on the Shields Gazette! 🤣
Also, I thought Paul was Robbie Savage in the thumbnail and why are they pretending they live in a terraced house!?! We know where you live Ramsey’s 😉

This is in the Chronicle (North East local paper). And this is creative?!

And here’s the Shields Gazette/Amazon cringe advert. Sales prevention at its best.

I’ve just seen it on Chris’ page. Rosie looks so huge, I’m not sure if it’s the camera angles, the hair, the dress or all of the above.
I don’t think she’s actually that big at all

I thought her top was actually ladbabymums its range but that's actually just a pj line 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The ‘acting’ in that ad is up there with the AJ & Curtis Pritchard Hollyoaks masterclass in GCSE Drama 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.