Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think deep down she’s really insecure as when she got with Chris, I bet everyone was telling him he was ‘punching’ and now she’s the frumpy wife. She needs to relax. Her desperation to be ‘famous’ is embarrassing and whilst she doesn’t need to be fawning all over her husband, the constant ‘banter’ which is really sly digs is just boring!
I sincerely doubt anyone has ever said he’s punching being with her

Oh my word.... I need details 😂😂
What do you want to know and I’ll ask her?

Reactions: 6
Relatable Rosies ( more commonly common being the key word here ) known as CRWs country adventures I’m being polite here I really am

Reactions: 2
Just watching her morning walk story. Looks like she's been crying to me. Do you think she's been getting a telling off from the management

Reactions: 4
Just watching her morning walk story. Looks like she's been crying to me. Do you think she's been getting a telling off from the management
Her eyes probably look red and puffy from the shock of being up and out of bed at a normal time instead of lounging in her pit til gone lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have had replies from two advertisers up to now. Both expressed concern

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have had replies from two advertisers up to now. Both expressed concern
Quite right too, companies that sell themselves as being family orientated won't want to associated with someone as crass as her.

Greg Rutherfords wife was another one who's behaviour on line was disgusting..loads of brands discontinued working with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah she ain't 33, unless using the same concept of time as feebs.
Not sure why people think she is 33. She's 35 this year. Born in 1986. They bang on about it on the podcasts.

Looks a lot older that 34 I think!

Reactions: 5
Her ads are basically rubbish so I can’t remember any others to contact , if anyone can let me know. If you are on twitter it’s a good platform to contact companies with complaints etc
She did an ad for the national lottery quite recently.
Also not really an ad but she was gifted a load of stuff from the babyclubtv the other week and showed Rafe with the bits she was gifted (you know the same child she exposed his private parts to thousands of followers in her stories, realised and then still didn't delete the story 🤷).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her ads are basically rubbish so I can’t remember any others to contact , if anyone can let me know. If you are on twitter it’s a good platform to contact companies with complaints etc
Tommee tippee, hello fresh, asda/aldi/tesco(depending which ones paying)

Reactions: 5
Hey you lovely lot! I’ve been a tattle lurker for a while but mainly stayed over on the Hinch threads (although they move way too fast to keep up with 😂) a friend of mine recently recommended SMA so I’ve been giving it a go and quickly had to try and see if there were threads for Rosie 🤣

can someone please fill me in with what CRW stands for? 🙈

Hey you lovely lot! I’ve been a tattle lurker for a while but mainly stayed over on the Hinch threads (although they move way too fast to keep up with 😂) a friend of mine recently recommended SMA so I’ve been giving it a go and quickly had to try and see if there were threads for Rosie 🤣

can someone please fill me in with what CRW stands for? 🙈
Chris Ramsey’s Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.