Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly words cannot express how disgusted I am with her. She’s just shown her son without a nappy on to 800k followers and you can see everything. Yes she panned away from Rafe but surely she knows you can hold the screen to pause and screenshot?
Someone needs to point her in the direction of the channel 4 show catching paedos.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So she leaves her very young child on the floor with no nappy on whilst she pisses around filming Chris, then films the poor thing with no nappy on and everything showing, and doesn’t even delete the story. She’s not got a clue has she.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s not like she was doing a story and rafe was in the background and she didn’t realise. She left him on the floor with no nappy on and purposely panned across to him. She can’t have forgotten that he had no nappy on in that space of time. Then she even says oh he’s got no nappy on and doesn’t delete it! Ridiculous.

• Angry
God her singing really is tit isn't it? It reminds me of entertainers at Haven holiday parks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why bother scoring out that commenter’s name when it’s a public comment on her post? She knows it’s gonna cause a pile on on that person from her followers who think everything she does is hilarious

Reactions: 9
I think deep down she’s really insecure as when she got with Chris, I bet everyone was telling him he was ‘punching’ and now she’s the frumpy wife. She needs to relax. Her desperation to be ‘famous’ is embarrassing and whilst she doesn’t need to be fawning all over her husband, the constant ‘banter’ which is really sly digs is just boring!

Reactions: 11
I have contacted their sponsors on twitter via message. I’m appalled that she is interacting with followers in this aggressive bullying tone , whilst presenting this bright shiny sunshine face when trying to advertise products for large brands .
Someone needs to message Warburtons about this, doesn't look good to have her swearing and in the next breathe advertising for them

I think she needs to give up Instagram, it's obviously getting to her. When you put yourself out there you are going to get some uncalled comments that you don't like. It's part and parcel unfortunately. Either block/ ignore/report if necessary or delete your account.

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to message Warburtons about this, doesn't look good to have her swearing and in the next breathe advertising for them
Quite agree and she doesn’t even buy the brand . I just want her to stop making ads as they are shite . I think she’s been particularly nasty today but all she’s doing is showing her true colours. The phrase you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear applies to CRW she’s common she has no class and is wasted in that house .when she puts on expensive clothes she looks like a bag of shite . She’s one of those lazy mothers who is bringing up a brat because she can’t be arsed to correct him . Chris is far too good for her but even he has become a big headed twit . She will probably get nastier because eventually after this tour it’s going to sink in that she isn’t going to have a career on tv she looks awful on the telly for some reason. So make the most of the tour Rosie you are going to be spending a lot of time at home when it’s over .

Reactions: 13
I understand these mummy (and daddy yes you Jake quickenden) instagrammers filming stuff if they are doing something interesting or even for an advert.

but why the sudden urge that they have to pick up their phone and record every single thought that goes through their heads? You really aren’t that interesting huns.

The level of narcissism is next level when you think you are THAT interesting. If anything it’s backfiring on them as they show their true colours rather than the funny few minutes they used to share

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.