Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's him! he used to do a variety show called the 'Geordie rat pack' with jason cook who wrote Hebburn & a few other NE 'comedians'...I was once treated to rosie singing at one of these gigs!!
Yes it’s Neil Grainger, fond memories of my housemates and I watching him on Crossroads hungover at uni. I remember he was a standup for a while when I worked in comedy in London -

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes it’s Neil Grainger, fond memories of my housemates and I watching him on Crossroads hungover at uni. I remember was a standup for a while when I worked in comedy in London -
forgot about crossroads ha ha! is he still in the biz?

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s Neil Grainger, fond memories of my housemates and I watching him on Crossroads hungover at uni. I remember he was a standup for a while when I worked in comedy in London -
Saw him in South Shields once when I nipped into a shop, I didn't approach him but I felt starstruck (sad but true)

• Haha
I loved the Geordie Ratpack. And Jason Cook (guy who wrote Hebburn) is a great comedian and doesn't get the recognition he deserves imo. Saw a few gigs where him and Chris are just messing about and I have to say Jason is far funnier!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I loved the Geordie Ratpack. And Jason Cook (guy who wrote Hebburn) is a great comedian and doesn't get the recognition he deserves imo. Saw a few gigs where him and Chris are just messing about and I have to say Jason is far funnier!
I went to a tour Chris did of his Edinburgh Fringe show. Few jokes nothing special but Jason Cook was his warm up & was hilarious so funny.
Couldn’t think of anything worse than going to see the SMA tour & have to listen to Rosie sing. 🙉

Reactions: 10
Sorry, but CRW had her hair done at Hooker & Young earlier this week. Really? What an awful advert for them. She looked like she still had ‘lockdown locks’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ve made this up but I’m pretty sure Jason Cook proof reads some of chris’ gags too!
We saw Chris at a local comedy club before the big tour in 2019 and it was just all the same shite churned over.

Rosie actually thinks she’s mint doesn’t she!

Reactions: 4
She's a chunky girl and there's nothing wrong with that but she definitely doesn't do herself any justice with her outfit choices. She's always been a chubby girl though so you'd think she would know how to dress to flatter her figure by now.
She just doesn’t know how to dress for her shape, before or after having a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say she’s chubby, plus she’s just had a baby.
If you look at the picture of them together from yesterday she looks good I think. Plus knowing people have said Chris is pretty small she must be tiny as she’s a fair bit smaller than him

Reactions: 7
If you look at the picture of them together from yesterday she looks good I think. Plus knowing people have said Chris is pretty small she must be tiny as she’s a fair bit smaller than him
She is small about 5 foot and slimmer than she comes over on Instagram. I just think she looks horrible on tv she looks three times the size she is and her face just doesn’t look good . I’ve seen her when she lived in Shields a few times and tv is not for her . I don’t think she would pass a screen test if she was going for a part . Neither would I but I’m not after a career in entertainment. Chris just looks the same even his build he’s obv more photogenic than Rosie

As annoying as Rosie is though she isn’t air brushing herself or anything and has said her weights been getting her down

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Jason Cook wrote a lot of Chris’s material. I love Jason & see his show regularly at the Customs House, miss the Geordie Ratpack though

Her head alone is the size of Jupiter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she looks bigger on tv because she doesn’t have a clear defined jaw line and has massive boobs on a short frame...on Instagram you can take choose your angles and make your pictures more flattering.

I don’t think she’s chubby by any stretch, she just dresses poorly for her shape and has the type of face/neck that makes a even small person look larger. I’m the opposite - thin face, fat arse 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely not chubby, she just doesnt know how to dress best to suit her figure. Everything she picks is unflattering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.