Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s about 40 mins drive if you get straight through but yes there are often delays and busy going through Newcastle.
You go on the A1 and bypass Newcastle. I live near her and work near SS. It takes me 35 mins

Reactions: 1
Thank god she took the time to point out the gin. Would never have noticed 🥱

Reactions: 4
Thank god she took the time to point out the gin. Would never have noticed 🥱
She’s always so bloody defensive, like she’s always expecting 1936 messages saying “is that a gin?” so she has to get in there first. But in a mean way “yes that’s a gin” - I guess it’s how you interpret written words but that’s the vibe I always get. Not “oooh it’s so lush to sit in some sun with a cheeky gin, cheers” way. If you don’t like getting responses CRW, don’t put stuff on Insta. No one needs that photo of you in their lives!

Reactions: 9
Photo shoot tomorrow then? Which country home mag will her house be featured in? Loads of photos of her shagging her sofas no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s for eyebrows weekly....their ‘eyebrows gone wrong’ section 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’ll surprise us and it’ll be playboy.....readers wife edition!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree with everything you say but I don’t think they will send Robin to a private school because of Rosies appalling attitude to education she will think of it as a waste of money ) also don’t forget he’s going to be a top comedian 🙄) the school should be relieved as I think he’s feral I’m not blaming him I blame her for encouraging him . I used to see Chris every day at the old school he looked terrible and miserable then too maybe he didn’t want to move . I honestly thought they might have bought Undercliffe at Cleadon not far from family and friends a beautiful house as good as the one they have and surrounded by country side but obviously not as much country side as where they are and they could have still been a biggish fish instead of the small ones they are now . Much more money over in Northumberland than we have in South Tyneside
I made that point a while ago while she was bitching on about home schooling. From her old house there was a decent private school within a 20 min drive who I know did a full timetable of online school so would have been hands off for her laziness but doesn’t go with her brand does it! If they weren’t bothered about it before they won’t be now

also the journey home will be horrendous come Christmas season, I used to work in ponteland and travel home to Durhamand that time of year be gridlocked for hours any time of the day

Reactions: 6
I made that point a while ago while she was bitching on about home schooling. From her old house there was a decent private school within a 20 min drive who I know did a full timetable of online school so would have been hands off for her laziness but doesn’t go with her brand does it! If they weren’t bothered about it before they won’t be now

also the journey home will be horrendous come Christmas season, I used to work in ponteland and travel home to Durhamand that time of year be gridlocked for hours any time of the day
They have a private school about 250 meters away from where they live now. You can see the entrance to the school from their house. I’m guessing he’ll be going there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Found it quite tasteless in last week's podcast when she was talking about Sandra encouraging her to buy stuff with "whoopsie" stickers on and moaning about it because "they're doing well financially". Obviously I'm not saying she needs to hide her wealth, but when majority of her listeners will have been negatively impacted financially due to the pandemic, surely it would be best for her just not to mention her wealth at all?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Found it quite tasteless in last week's podcast when she was talking about Sandra encouraging her to buy stuff with "whoopsie" stickers on and moaning about it because "they're doing well financially". Obviously I'm not saying she needs to hide her wealth, but when majority of her listeners will have been negatively impacted financially due to the pandemic, surely it would be best for her just not to mention her wealth at all?
I hope they lose their popularity and start to have a decline in finances. That'll fettle her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.