Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact they keep gloating about “selling out Wembley” and now loads are asking for refunds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I asked for a refund (SeeTickets) as soon as the new dates were released - haven’t listened to the Podcast in months so it gave me the push I needed to request a refund. I’ve heard nothing. I have emailed since to chase them, but still heard nothing 😡
I want my money back!!
See tickets are saying 28 days...

Reactions: 2
Not only that, but also Hello Fresh because they love the convenience of not having to do the shop... so which one is it?!
She’s just announced this week she’s a Waitrose babe now and that’s she’s got a bit of dollar behind her. Good for her for shopping else where but don’t shame Sandra for loving a yellow label babes

Reactions: 7
Talks about drinking six glasses of wine with her friends in the garden and then breathes all over the baby’s face. She certainly sounds half cut in that story. Another example of responsible parenting from CRW 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He did honestly. I’m a mam at Robins hopefully former school. He turns up baseball cap on and seems to walk in to school with a demeanour saying “ yes I’m Chris Ramsey and here I am “ he was there the Tuesday before Easter and seemed desperate to talk to people actually speaking to them first must have been thank god I’maway from Rosie but he does strut his stuff but you know something no one else gives a tit who he is and that’s a town like South Shields that just has ordinary people around. Dropping his kid off at a posher part of the north east might be a bit different they will be even less interested. I just hope they put them selves out and get Robin some friends because the little bit I saw they didn’t make a lot of effort maybe South Shields kids were too common
Sorry I’m maybe getting you confused with another poster but I thought you’d said he seemed like a nice guy and she was the ‘yes, it is me’ type person.

I remember being surprised because I couldn’t imagine any scenario when he wasn’t being a prick 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Talks about drinking six glasses of wine with her friends in the garden and then breathes all over the baby’s face. She certainly sounds half cut in that story. Another example of responsible parenting from CRW 🙄
I was thinking the same thing. 6 glasses of wine is 2 bottles if they're large glasses (and we've all seen how big her glasses are)! I'd be a drunken mess if I had that much!

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing. 6 glasses of wine is 2 bottles if they're large glasses (and we've all seen how big her glasses are)! I'd be a drunken mess if I had that much!
I did think this too, I’d be dead 😂 then I thought maybe she meant between them but to me that’s still a lot to drink, a whole bottle of wine each. I’m not much of a drinker though!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did think this too, I’d be dead 😂 then I thought maybe she meant between them but to me that’s still a lot to drink, a whole bottle of wine each. I’m not much of a drinker though!
I can get through 3 bottles with my best friend if we are together say 1pm to 9pm (like covid bbqs). It's not something I'm proud of, we just like nice wine! But after 1.5 bottles over those 8 hours I am pretty drunk.

I wouldn't trust myself to cook dinner or have a bath.

So to have more than that when she hasn't been drinking for 9 months + and is looking after a baby...😱😱

Reactions: 10
And singing into Rafes face after all that wine!! The fumes . . Imagine? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why do men put the buggy in THEIR car?
Oh the troubles of owning a car each, I feel for her I really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do men put the buggy in THEIR car?
Oh the troubles of owning a car each, I feel for her I really do.
I was just going to say- “why do men always leave the buggy in the car?” Erm, do they?? Is that a thing that men ALWAYS DO?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The trials and tribulations of owning more than one car. You peasants just don't know the half of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She lives a bloody hard life if she has to move a buggy from one car to another, #prayforrosie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See latest post. Why does she care if she runs into an ex boyfriend??? She is married with 2 children and I’m sure if they follow her they have seen her looking worse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See latest post. Why does she care if she runs into an ex boyfriend??? She is married with 2 children and I’m sure if they follow her they have seen her looking worse!!!
I think we NEED to know that they live in the country now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.