Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! More money than sense 😂 what’s wrong with a £1 bar 😂 pretty sure on the podcast she kept saying she liked a good old fashion bar of soap too
Nothings wrong with £1 soap aslong as you're being paid to advertise it apparently.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest AD was so contrived! Not to mention in breach of the ASA rules of course...as per most of the other Mummy influencers!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t get it. Due to the stamp duty break loads of people are moving. I wouldn’t fancy moving with a newborn but if we had the cash we’d have moved lockdown or not!
I can’t remember the exact price of their house but stamp duty holiday only applies to properties £500k and under. im Sure it was more than that, so the holiday wouldn’t be beneficial or applica

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember the exact price of their house but stamp duty holiday only applies to properties £500k and under. im Sure it was more than that, so the holiday wouldn’t be beneficial or applica
Yeah it was 750,000

It applies to the first £500k of any property - so you only pay stamp duty on any amount from £500k+ - so if they bought a house of £1million they would get the first £500k stamp duty free and pay stamp duty on the remaining £500k 👍

Funny how the soap when CRW did the bathroom reveal was £30 Cowshed and not the £1 Lifebuoy she’s using her son to flog now to all the SMA fans now....
Same as the massive Asda shop we never saw at Christmas 😂

He loves doing ads does he CRW. Or does he get some attention of you when playing up to the camera so that’s why he loves it?

Wonder how much she was paid, they are going to have to sell a lot of £1 soap to make the money back. I get big ticket items, they only need to sell a few off the back of it to cover the cost but she would have been paid thousands for a grid post. Stories are cheaper as they only stay for 24 hours.

I don’t get how Chris is doing the night shifts if she’s breastfeeding? Wouldn’t she need to be up pumping so wouldn’t get full nights sleep. I really don’t think she realises how lucky she is most partners go back to work one or two weeks after baby is born if I were them instead of moaning about no work (when they clearly loaded) and still getting work ads/podcast etc just think how lucky she is to have Chris there and make life so much easier for her? And saying she hasn’t left house for work for a year well that’s pretty much everyone isn’t it apart from our heroic key workers!

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how Chris is doing the night shifts if she’s breastfeeding? Wouldn’t she need to be up pumping so wouldn’t get full nights sleep. I really don’t think she realises how lucky she is most partners go back to work one or two weeks after baby is born if I were them instead of moaning about no work (when they clearly loaded) and still getting work ads/podcast etc just think how lucky she is to have Chris there and make life so much easier for her? And saying she hasn’t left house for work for a year well that’s pretty much everyone isn’t it apart from our heroic key workers!
I think she must be pumping off milk but I know from personal experience there is no way I could go a whole night without needing to express at least once ! Her boobs must be agony by morning!

Reactions: 5
She’s never said she’s breastfeeding she’s been quite open saying she can’t so she expresses

I genuinely dont know where they are planning on moving to. Their home is the biggest / most expensive in the area.

Maybe they are relocating?

She’s never said she’s breastfeeding she’s been quite open saying she can’t so she expresses
If she is expressing, she should still be getting up during the night to express even if she's not the one giving the milk to the baby. That's so important to maintain your milk supply.

Reactions: 2
If she is expressing, she should still be getting up during the night to express even if she's not the one giving the milk to the baby. That's so important to maintain your milk supply.
This is true. I had to pump in the night after feeding my twins and it was exhausting. Maybe she's just gone to formula feeding now. When my twins were moved onto prescription formula I legged it to the spare room leaving hubby in charge every other night it was bliss 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.