Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I might get shouted down for this (and people will know from my previous posts that I’m not a Ramsey hater) but god i am fed up of people saying “read the room”
Maybe if they were on a National TV station maybe. But all of these accounts have to be searched out and people have to choose to follow or engage with them. I’ve seen people say they are unfollowing due to not agreeing with their views which is exactly what you should do. But then they are still fully invested through threads like this :unsure::unsure:
....sitting back now and waiting to be accused of being a Ramsay :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
you are on tattle though? So literally doing the same about people you don’t like...it’s a place to vent for me, not that deep

• Heart
Reactions: 9
you are on tattle though? So literally doing the same about people you don’t like...it’s a place to vent for me, not that deep
Yes I am on tattle and like with most things there are things I agree with and things I don’t this is the main reason I like it. I am sure there are things that I would pick up on that others would be like Jeez woman let it go. But like you say its somewhere to vent. My vent is that the read the room thing annoys me. I put out on my social media things that amuse and please me. If I am sat on my yacht sipping champagne (I have neither of these) I am not going to hold back because others may not be as fortunate

Reactions: 8
Yes I am on tattle and like with most things there are things I agree with and things I don’t this is the main reason I like it. I am sure there are things that I would pick up on that others would be like Jeez woman let it go. But like you say its somewhere to vent. My vent is that the read the room thing annoys me. I put out on my social media things that amuse and please me. If I am sat on my yacht sipping champagne (I have neither of these) I am not going to hold back because others may not be as fortunate
I completely understand where you are coming from however I think if an individual is trying to increase their social media engagement and traction with tales of how hard their life is and how difficult they are finding it then it has to be done with some understanding of exactly how tough things are for others. It's a basic human courtesy to be mindful of others and when it's clearly all for attention then of course people will get upset by it and call it out.

Nor would I expect you to. Actually agreed that Rosie can’t pretend she’s poor just to please people. I think it’s her constant whinging of how hard done to she is that gets peoples backs up.

ie. she’s not had a spare minute, yet films herself prancing around with the wig box

if you were sitting drinking champagne on a yacht but then whinging about how hard you are working I’d probably roll my eyes at you too 😂

Reactions: 5
💯 this! There is always someone worse off than you, does this mean you have to live your life ‘reading the room’ hell no! If one of my mates gets a pay rise, fancy new house or a jets off on holiday then I have nothing but happiness for them! However, having been mega skint and living in a council house to not being skint and having some cash, some people will never be happy for you. They will witch and moan and pick apart everything you do/buy. I used to rarely show what I bought or would downplay my holidays and now I think why should I? I know hardship, I’ve been on the bones of my arse but I’d rather be unhappy in my mansion (it’s just a 4 bed semi really) than unhappy in my box house with smack head neighbours! Just because someone has money doesn’t mean they don’t have any problems/stresses. Rosie is a whiney cow but she can post what she likes on her insta. If she didn’t, what would we have to moan about?! 🤣

• Heart
💯 this! There is always someone worse off than you, does this mean you have to live your life ‘reading the room’ hell no! If one of my mates gets a pay rise, fancy new house or a jets off on holiday then I have nothing but happiness for them! However, having been mega skint and living in a council house to not being skint and having some cash, some people will never be happy for you. They will witch and moan and pick apart everything you do/buy. I used to rarely show what I bought or would downplay my holidays and now I think why should I? I know hardship, I’ve been on the bones of my arse but I’d rather be unhappy in my mansion (it’s just a 4 bed semi really) than unhappy in my box house with smack head neighbours! Just because someone has money doesn’t mean they don’t have any problems/stresses. Rosie is a whiney cow but she can post what she likes on her insta. If she didn’t, what would we have to moan about?! 🤣
That's your friends though, not some northern bimbo with a chip on her shoulder

Reactions: 4
am I imagining it or did Rosie get an office during lockdown and only ever showed it once? Never to be seen again

anyway. I hope this new dream home, gives her a shake and she can get back to being upbeat. I doubt it though as she’s going to have to be doing all the tit ads to keep funding the lifestyle
yes im sure they did ,they might start to show it now as a reason to be back in their home town

Reactions: 1
yes im sure they did ,they might start to show it now as a reason to be back in their home town
Yes they got an office (just a rented space) but then we had the stay at home order. I would imagine that they won’t be keeping it on as there is space in the new place to have a home office without intruding on living space (which was one of the issues previously ) Also didon’t Chris story about a new podcast office

I mean do we care .
It’s not an ad though! But I’ll declare it anyway but put it in the tiniest writing imaginable! So passive aggressive. I’m sure she thanked the lovely lady in person, why the need to do it on Instagram too unless it’s a little plug on the side for Hello Fresh

Reactions: 10
She’s making me laugh she can’t not show the house forever why not just bloody crack on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s making me laugh she can’t not show the house forever why not just bloody crack on
I know . Are we just gonna get close up shots of her face from now on so as not to compromise the house we’ve all already seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.