Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘obscene’ v nhs workers thing doesn’t really work.

there are plenty of jobs where you get paid more than being a nurse, that’s just the way the world works unfortunately and no one is forced to be a nhs worker. Obviously I’m very grateful people are and I agree Rosie did nothing but moan despite having the baby she wanted on the way, managed some trips, had her mum round, now has a new house.
I totally agree. There’s no lock on the door for NHS workers, they’re not forced to work for the NHS. I am very grateful to them. However just because they don’t get paid what they deserve doesn’t mean that others shouldn’t earn more. We don’t live in a communist society. Some people get paid less and work harder than others...that’s life, and it’s not fair. Chris and his wife aren’t responsible for that. The moaning about the loss of income from CRW, however, was crass and in extremely poor taste.

Reactions: 29
Chris seems like quite a private guy, and not a fan of the insta shite. The only reason they’re getting tit and everyone’s found out where they live is because of what his wife is sharing. I’d be bloody furious if I was him. Most of the people online are not your mates, these people are so desperate for attention they’ll never learn. So glad I’m not famous!

Reactions: 14
Chris seems like quite a private guy, and not a fan of the insta shite. The only reason they’re getting tit and everyone’s found out where they live is because of what his wife is sharing. I’d be bloody furious if I was him. Most of the people online are not your mates, these people are so desperate for attention they’ll never learn. So glad I’m not famous!
To be fair she didn’t really share much, a hob and some curtains. Tattle are just crazy at finding stuff

Reactions: 11
To be fair she didn’t really share much, a hob and some curtains. Tattle are just crazy at finding stuff
I didn’t see it because of Tattle, I saw it on Daily Mail! Seems once things are on Insta they’re fair game for the newspaper websites to share too. It had photos I assume were from the estate agents as well as Rosie’s on there!

Reactions: 8
With regards to her moaning, I find really difficult to judge.
My partner will offer say to me ‘on paper we have the perfect life’ if I’m finding things difficult or getting easily stressed.
Our life is not bloody perfect. I don’t care how it looks on paper, an outsiders view vs actually living it are completely different.
We don’t know absolutely everything that goes on inside their home.
So whilst they don’t have the struggles many have faced during lockdown (financial worries, she’s been able to see her mum etc) it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t feel the weight of things. Some people are just more resilient than others.
And really, even if they didn’t have any worries regarding money in the bank then and there, there was plenty of talk about how things may never be the same again- and that included theatres, so there was the potential to miss out on a huge chunk of their income going forwards.
i feel like I should say something horrid now, to balance it out.
I dislike her taste in sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I didn’t see it because of Tattle, I saw it on Daily Mail! Seems once things are on Insta they’re fair game for the newspaper websites to share too. It had photos I assume were from the estate agents as well as Rosie’s on there!
Yes I know the daily Mail posted it, but that wasn’t because of Rosie. She barely posted anything. Wouldn’t surprise me if someone at the paper picked it up on here as everyone was posting hints.

The only pictures Rosie has shared are close ups where you can barely see anything. So unless she sold it to the papers her privacy has really been compromised by the papers

Reactions: 10
With regards to her moaning, I find really difficult to judge.
My partner will offer say to me ‘on paper we have the perfect life’ if I’m finding things difficult or getting easily stressed.
Our life is not bloody perfect. I don’t care how it looks on paper, an outsiders view vs actually living it are completely different.
We don’t know absolutely everything that goes on inside their home.
So whilst they don’t have the struggles many have faced during lockdown (financial worries, she’s been able to see her mum etc) it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t feel the weight of things. Some people are just more resilient than others.
And really, even if they didn’t have any worries regarding money in the bank then and there, there was plenty of talk about how things may never be the same again- and that included theatres, so there was the potential to miss out on a huge chunk of their income going forwards.
i feel like I should say something horrid now, to balance it out.
I dislike her taste in sofas.
The problem is Rosie was constantly saying how she’s such a positive person whilst constantly moaning.

They’ll be fine, Chris has been doing more tv work which if he was touring he probably wouldn’t have time for. They have a sponsored podcast, Rosie has lucrative insta ads. They no longer rely just on Chris touring

Sorry if I’m missing the obvious but who is Ryan?
Some kid who’s a multi millionaire just for opening toys on YouTube. They’ve mentioned him in the podcast before. It’s really sad, seems Ryan is the family cash cow and most people don’t even realise he has siblings

Reactions: 8
He's so pissed off with her this morning. Trying to put drawers up and she's prancing about in wigs and playing up to insta fans

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s trying to be like Jake quickenden. Unfortunately for her he’s an annoying tit that’s desperate for fame too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris wouldn’t... Rosie would. He seems quite private compared to her

i agree... I think he has depression possibly from the things he’s said.
He said on the podcast he thinks he has depression and Rosie made a joke out of it, not very supportive at all.
He needs to go to the doctors ASAP, it’s no joke and comedians often are the most depressed people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He said on the podcast he thinks he has depression and Rosie made a joke out of it, not very supportive at all.
He needs to go to the doctors ASAP, it’s no joke and comedians often are the most depressed people.
He should maybe go to a doctor. Sick of seeing these influencers self diagnosing themselves and asking fans etc for advice

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I totally agree. There’s no lock on the door for NHS workers, they’re not forced to work for the NHS. I am very grateful to them. However just because they don’t get paid what they deserve doesn’t mean that others shouldn’t earn more. We don’t live in a communist society. Some people get paid less and work harder than others...that’s life, and it’s not fair. Chris and his wife aren’t responsible for that. The moaning about the loss of income from CRW, however, was crass and in extremely poor taste.

i agree with this as being a NHS nurse that you dont really come into this job for the praise or the money

but she needs to pretty much " read the room". the majority of society for the last year have had a finance knock where they have had to take pay cuts to keep the jobs , lose their jobs and business because of covid or struggle through covid because of furlough

the last thing people who listen to their podcasts want to do is listen to how the minority of society are lapping it up after what majority of society has gone through the last year, they are bound to lose a lot of listeners

Reactions: 9
Yikes really? He’s already said a lot in the past that he has anxiety (I’m presuming this is diagnosed anxiety) and he definitely sometimes seems to have a bit of a fragile mental state, ruminating on things etc

Reactions: 7
Right I might get shouted down for this (and people will know from my previous posts that I’m not a Ramsey hater) but god i am fed up of people saying “read the room”
Maybe if they were on a National TV station maybe. But all of these accounts have to be searched out and people have to choose to follow or engage with them. I’ve seen people say they are unfollowing due to not agreeing with their views which is exactly what you should do. But then they are still fully invested through threads like this :unsure::unsure:
....sitting back now and waiting to be accused of being a Ramsay :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look what happened to Robin Williams. Its disgusting that she's mocked him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Right I might get shouted down for this (and people will know from my previous posts that I’m not a Ramsey hater) but god i am fed up of people saying “read the room”
Maybe if they were on a National TV station maybe. But all of these accounts have to be searched out and people have to choose to follow or engage with them. I’ve seen people say they are unfollowing due to not agreeing with their views which is exactly what you should do. But then they are still fully invested through threads like this :unsure::unsure:
....sitting back now and waiting to be accused of being a Ramsay :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
haha not sure if aimed at me
i only read the threads cos i just genereally dislike them after having runs in with them from 10 years prior and curious to what people say of them
i only commented due someone saying NHS should recieve more money because of the last year when really its not about money

haha not sure if aimed at me
i only read the threads cos i just genereally dislike them after having runs in with them from 10 years prior and curious to what people say of them
i only commented due someone saying NHS should recieve more money because of the last year when really its not about money
Goodness no !!!! Totally not aimed at you or anyone else on a personal level more of a general observation !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.