Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleaningnothinching

Im a newbie to this thread as I only started listening to SMA a few days ago. I find Rosie annoying already. Can I ask what CRW stands for please?🙏🏻

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Wow that is the most gorgeous house I’ve ever seen in my life! Worth the 800k

it’s far too modern and clean looking for them though, where are they going to put all their old fashioned furniture and decor? Lol
No way it’s that, the front door is basically on the Main Street and Chris has said how much he hates even the gates being open currently so he wouldn’t be having that. Houses right on the back too

Cocobean

VIP Member
Wynyard is beautiful and full of slebs, but it might be a bit too far away from both sets of parents/childcare for her.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Did you youngsters over pluck too?
I thought it was just us in our 40s and 50s who foolishly did that! 🤣
I stand corrected. . I thought you girls in your 20s now were blessed with the fashion of the fuller brow . . I still struggle with mine all these years later, in fact thats probably the 1 good thing to have come from lockdown, no beauty therapy places open, gives my brows some recovery time . . My eyesight is far too bad to tend them myself! 🤣
Snap! I thought it was late 40’s into their 50’s who did this. Me included 😄 She looks permanently shocked and surprised how she draws hers on!

Cocobean

VIP Member
I’ve said before my two are at the same school in South Shields since they have been back I know it’s only second week I’ve only seen Chris. I saw him this morning he looks absolutely knackered far more than Rosie . does . He seems a genuinely nice guy from the bits I’ve seen . the tiny snippets from Rosie which is about five times since last September is that she thinks she’s the celeb !

There is another house in Westoe village just been recently sold it’s a house dating back from 18 th century it’s 640 000 I did wonder about that one
I've seen that. Looks much more up CRW's Street doesn't it

Old fashioned!

Beautiful house though.

Mobis

Privacy, don't share or ask for information that compromises privacy. This is strictly against the rules
Where is the link to the house? Am I being blind?

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
yes im sure they did ,they might start to show it now as a reason to be back in their home town
Yes they got an office (just a rented space) but then we had the stay at home order. I would imagine that they won’t be keeping it on as there is space in the new place to have a home office without intruding on living space (which was one of the issues previously ) Also didon’t Chris story about a new podcast office

dillydallywally

If it’s the one I think it is they must have an absolutely ginormous mortgage on that particularly considering lots of their work has dried up because of covid... it’s like quadruple the size?!?! Feel like I must have the wrong house as unless they’ve won the lottery, I thought they were doing alright financially but not multi millionaires... feel duped by Rosie if so!!