Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloth

Chatty Member
Has she even announced she’s moving? She might not stay in shields I know her sister lives or lived in between Durham and Sunderland so I don’t know where her mum lives but it doesn’t necessarily have to be South Shields also much more house for your money a little further out

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
She did moan about their income being 80% down due to covid....I don’t begrudge them buying a £1.5m house but the two things together show how she can’t seem to read the room
There’s a difference between moaning about lost revenue and pleading poverty.

bobs

Chatty Member
It‘s been a long time since I’ve had to register a birth but I had to put my last job as occupation, even though I hadn’t worked in 5 years. Is that still the norm?
It’s 5 years ago now but I’m in Scotland and I had to do the same. Hadn’t worked for 6 years and it wasn’t a job I was ever returning too. The registrar wouldn’t let me put stay at home mum, or similar.

smg658

Very true! But they must have taken out an absolutely ginormous mortgage to pay that.. like double again... that’s a lot of pressure to earn!
They bought it 15 years ago for the same price as Ramseys paid for theirs, its worth close to double now though.

queenamber

VIP Member
Beautiful house. Good for them. I wonder if Rosie's mum will be moving in with them? I think she'll really miss being so close to her family.

MrsD0327

My husband had this years and years ago - he now doesn’t wear them as they’re no longer needed.

his teeth grinding was not stress related

MummyPJ

Privacy, don't share or ask for information that compromises privacy. This is strictly against the rules
Found the one you guys are talking about. It’s lush but a bit of a disappointment compared to the one I’d been looking at 😂
Please can someone give me a hint? send me a private message 😉 I love looking at houses haha

Northeast1988

VIP Member
Has she even announced she’s moving? She might not stay in shields I know her sister lives or lived in between Durham and Sunderland so I don’t know where her mum lives but it doesn’t necessarily have to be South Shields also much more house for your money a little further out
Her house is now sold so I’m assume she will have to move

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Tricky to catch as she was talking and chewing at the same time ... that line under the lip filled in with lipstick , no no no CRW ... now I know she used to story make up tutorials 😂 and it seems she has learned her lesson re not setting her face with hairspray, but this lip situation is just 😳

Tricky to catch as she was talking and chewing at the same time ... that line under the lip filled in with lipstick , no no no CRW ... now I know she used to story make up tutorials 😂 and it seems she has learned her lesson re not setting her face with hairspray, but this lip situation is just 😳

Attachments

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Another positive start to the day Rosie I see

here’s a tip, try and start by being positive and it may rub off throughout the day.

Stantheman

This is one of my new faves, although Robbie didn’t really get into it this week. The one with Jessie and Lennie was hilarious. And with Michael McIntyre they spent the first 10 minutes talking about The Crown and 5 minutes talking about chocolate bars 😂
Rufus Wainright last week 😴😴