Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I normally listen to the whole podcast but I had an episode on the other night and fell asleep to it. They talked about breastfeeding so much and it was so boring. It was much better at the start. I keep hoping it will get back to what it was 😔

Tui

VIP Member
I exclusively expressed and once my supply was established the night pumps were the first ones I dropped and tbh I only ever did one anyway. Not sure how old rafe is or if she is even expressing but it’s definitely not necessary to maintain every woman’s supply.

I do enjoy lurking in this thread as way back in the first thread about Rosie I was the only one slating her and was met with an army...just let her dig her own grave and it worked a treat
Hes only about 5 weeks isn’t he? Not very old

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I noticed the house listing had been removed from one estate agent site as of yesterday.
Did she mention on her stories they were hoping to move?

Cocobean

VIP Member
Didnt she have some teeth whitening stuff in yesterday to make a mould? Is that why her jaw is aching?

omgucnt

VIP Member
No way it’s that, the front door is basically on the Main Street and Chris has said how much he hates even the gates being open currently so he wouldn’t be having that. Houses right on the back too
You’re right, the front door can be accessed by anyone.
Plus I just remembered there is a college a stones throw from the front door.

Last edited: