Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I was listening to the latest podcast episode this morning and did I hear right, they now have someone who goes through their emails for them? What “work” was she doing round her mam’s yesterday then? Reading the emails someone else has picked out for her? She actually doesn’t know she’s born
Probably sitting counting the easy money rolling in from Instagram

Reactions: 1

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Agreed it’s a lovely house, I wonder why they’re moving or where they’re moving to? I get the impression it was CRW who wanted to move as she’s mentioned it a lot. CR seems happy at the house.

Reactions: 1
They barely saw each other. That’s probably why they are so miserable now (Rosie said not me). They’ve had to be together constantly when that’s not what they are used to. Chris spent most of his time touring so I’m guessing it was always like the honeymoon period of weekends, holidays etc and not the boring stuff
Must be that standard honeymoon period where you basically don’t eat infront of each other!

MaryX82

VIP Member
You don’t even know where they’ve moved to. The kid is probably going to be driven to the same school. And shock, families move all the time, he’s a lively kid I’m sure he’d make new friends at a new school if needed

You don’t even know who she is but have come on the thread to say they shouldn’t move their kids school 😂
Lol I don’t know her but know Chris so that’s why I commented 🤪

Crazymum

VIP Member
I thought it was another property I looked at and I’m a bit let down now haha!
It’s nice and suits her style, very old fashioned to me but everyone is different.
I can imagine them staying there forever unless they do a London move. It’s a lovely area. Bitch 😂😂