Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD0327

Silly cow. I can only hope that when she was filming her side with Robin on her back that they weren’t actually leaning over Rafe cos that is just fucking stupid
Not sure what what would be most stupid, her pretending baby is in the basket and adding the dramatics or if she was actually doing it over the baby!

Reactions: 1

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
There is a house in Tynemouth - not sure how close that is. But, it’s very beautiful and by the beach. No garden though.

There doesn’t look to be loads on the market up that way.

omgucnt

VIP Member
It's a very quiet street, its not overlooked at all, walls to garden very high (know someone who used to live there)

edited: having looked again it looks like they've chopped all the trees down that used to provide privacy!!
Yeah nobody drives up that street unless they live there too, it’s a dead end both ways.

I get what someone else said about it being clinical, but a bit of colour would sort that!

Lizzymint

VIP Member
It’s absolutely Beautiful, but omg C
To be fair, Tom and Giovanna's is probably worth more since they're down south. You can get amazing value for money up in the North East. It's still expensive (lol) but I think it's a LOT of house for the money!
its an incredible house for the money , but correctly priced for North East

Poptart

VIP Member
It's a very quiet street, its not overlooked at all, walls to garden very high (know someone who used to live there)
Oh ok. Must be the angle of the pictures then as the ones of the back garden make it look over looked. Lush inside!

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Another thing that keeps annoying me, it’s petty I know but everytime Rafe goes on the playmat she always has the bars on the floor, I know he’s young but having it above him with the hanging toys will stimulate him and encourage him so much

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m just jealous that they managed to sell up and buy a new house in what, a month, maybe 2 months at the most? I’m currently selling my house and it’s taking a life time 😭
It sold so fast. I thought the house was beautiful. I don’t think they thought it would sell as quick as it did. But I think that’s why they didn’t do a proper nursery as it were. Let’s see how she does the nursery in this house. If she puts chintzy paper up again in Rafes room then I’m wrong 😂

Is That So?

She's a karaoke pub singer at best. If she wasn't CRW she'd be down the local every other weekend belting out I Will Survive or It's Raining Men hoping to get fingered by the smelly bloke at the end of the bar at the end of the night.
I just splurted my green tea. After listening to her one night stand section this is spot on and very funny 😆🤣😉