Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out which Tesco they would go to, the Sunderland seems a bit of a hike when she could have gone to Asda šŸ¤”

I think they said in the stories they go to the Sunderland one. Chris said it was the old bowling alley. Tbh I donā€™t blame them. Asda is my closest supermarket but I avoid it as much as I can. I really donā€™t know what it is about it. I think itā€™s just too big.

Reactions: 2
They have not seriously been to Tesco when every SMA podcast I have to fast forward an endless advert for Asda about how fabulous the Christmas food is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The laugh of it is all the adverts on their podcast have been for Asda and Rosie claims to have ordered the Christmas food from Asda.

Reactions: 2
Ha ha. Shows how long it is since I bothered to listen to the podcast. I didnā€™t realise they were sponsored by Asda. They had no sponsors apart from the stupid made up ones.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha. Shows how long it is since I bothered to listen to the podcast. I didnā€™t realise they were sponsored by Asda. They had no sponsors apart from the stupid made up ones.
Last time I listened they were still plugging hello fresh at every opportunity

Reactions: 1
@Hairraiser just wondering how youā€™re doing now?
Hi, thank you for asking.
Ive been home a few days, I collapsed when I got home and had to go back in. But baby is absolutely fine, no sign of him yet! šŸ¤žšŸ¼ Heā€™s been getting comfy while Iā€™m trying to sleep and keeping me awake šŸ¤£
I did find out I have group B strep just to add the cherry on top of this whole thing. My aim until he arrives to not get stressed out or over do it, it helps that I work from home so I can work peacefully and not get too tired and exhausted! I have been told to be extra careful cause he may come any day when weā€™re least expecting it. Itā€™s scary and kind of feels like weā€™re on tenterhooks everyday, but remaining as positive as possible! My area is going into lockdown as of Boxing Day so counting on that to keep me at home and rest up as much as possible, while keeping myself and him safe from covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just found this thread. I donā€™t mind her really, but have to say, what on Earth is going on with them Cruella de Vil eyebrows???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Rosie , why did we not get a pic of your Asda Price Christmas Dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t stand the ā€˜funnyā€™ video of her packing her baby bag. Itā€™s not funny that youā€™re packing wine and vodka into nappies and rompers to take into hospital.

Not that she will notice/care, Iā€™ve blocked her so she wonā€™t appear on my search tab thing. Iā€™m done.

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t stand the ā€˜funnyā€™ video of her packing her baby bag. Itā€™s not funny that youā€™re packing wine and vodka into nappies and rompers to take into hospital.

Not that she will notice/care, Iā€™ve blocked her so she wonā€™t appear on my search tab thing. Iā€™m done.
Ugh seriously? Not cool Rosie

Just had a look...so she's encouraging him to spill milk etc so she can I imagine do an ad? How contrived is that account..10 secs was long enough!

I found Rosie originally from her piss taking of the vlogger mommies, and now sheā€™s turned into one. Sheā€™s going to have her hands full when the new baby arrives - Robin comes across a right little tit so canā€™t wait to see the jealously when his new sibling is here and heā€™s not the centre of attention any more.

Reactions: 22
Her obsession with alcohol isnā€™t funny. If she was a single mum in a council house posting in on Instagram then social services would be getting reports.

Reactions: 30
The main thing is the boozy mum ship sailed, it was vaguely funny for a minute a few years ago. But itā€™s been done to death itā€™s not funny now.

Reactions: 20
The main thing is the boozy mum ship sailed, it was vaguely funny for a minute a few years ago. But itā€™s been done to death itā€™s not funny now.
I just hope to god that ā€œ4pm wine time babyā€ doesnā€™t ever make a comeback šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just leaving this here for Rosie to see. The joke is old and hasnā€™t been funny for at least a decade.
9D1E4DEB-DABB-45CF-8EF4-AD35F183C37D.jpeg
ADADF919-FD0D-461B-9CA7-575C3776FE49.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.