Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe it took them so long to do, was so dated before, really ugly!
Not a fan of the wallpaper, I like the tiles but clashes too much with the other patterns. Glad she’s got to show it off though. 🙃

Reactions: 7
Thank goodness she found a good decorator to hang her expensive wallpaper I was so worried! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's only 5 i think ? Adult teeth don't appear til age 6/7 ?

The new bathroom is stunning...

child friendly?
My daughter lost her first tooth, naturally, a couple of months before her 4th birthday. We took her to the dentist as we were so worried but he said it happens early for some kids. She’s 9 now and basically has her full adult set!

Reactions: 2
Now I've seen the photos it all looks very busy ....some nice things like the wallpaper but not all in one room ! Just goes to show money can't buy you good taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe it took them so long to do, was so dated before, really ugly!
Not a fan of the wallpaper, I like the tiles but clashes too much with the other patterns. Glad she’s got to show it off though. 🙃
I like the paper, I like the tiles. I would not have put them together tho!!!

Rosie, you’re shopping in Tesco in your stories have you not forgot how much you LOVE Asda.

Also yes, I think that bathroom is a bit busy. Hope they’ve kept the bidet for Chris’ weird toilet habits.

• Haha
I like the paper, I like the tiles. I would not have put them together tho!!!
I agree, the wallpaper without the tiled floor or the tiled floor without the wallpaper , would have been better. No not a fan of the bathroom, shes Just chucked lots of different ‘in’ things at it, like she’s taken a 5 different bathroom styles from a magazine and put them all together, black shower, grey tiled pattern floor , the hexagon tiles, the busy wallpaper and it just does not gel.

Reactions: 10
I agree, the wallpaper without the tiled floor or the tiled floor without the wallpaper , would have been better. No not a fan of the bathroom, shes Just chucked lots of different ‘in’ things at it, like she’s taken a 5 different bathroom styles from a magazine and put them all together, black shower, grey tiled pattern floor , the hexagon tiles, the busy wallpaper and it just does not gel.
Yes- all nice individually, but jarring together!! I find their decor a bit devoid of personality from what they show of the house.

Reactions: 10
Yes- all nice individually, but jarring together!! I find their decor a bit devoid of personality from what they show of the house.
Their taste in home decor reminds me of 90% of the houses in the estate I live in. They must all shop in the same place for their expensive wallpaper and cushions! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is wallpaper in a bathroom a thing? I would have thought the steam and moisture would cause it to peel off easily

Reactions: 14
Everything clashes!?
The tiles are gorgeous. The only thing for me is that wallpaper. In the first image with the sink it was looking alright, til I saw the rest. I don’t get having the step at the bath - like it’s too small if you know what I mean. Like if it was double the depth it would be better - it’s not exactly child friendly.

Reactions: 3
Her whinging about panicking her baby was coming early, instead it was just a fart, doesn’t sit right with me. Almost like she’s disappointed he didn’t arrive early...keep him in their as long as possible, she has a c-section booked so why not get prepared and relax until then?

I’m laying here in hospital at 24 weeks, expecting my baby any day. Had bleeding and they found amniotic fluid had been excreted and I didn’t even know..so they’re treating as if I am in labour. I’m also gestational diabetic so the constant monitoring of that is exhausting... but worth it if it’s keeping him safe and healthy.

I dunno, maybe I’m just bitter. She conceived naturally, fair enough following a loss, but my pregnancy is an IVF baby, after years of heartache so this has been the hardest ride from day 1. I haven’t posted this for sympathy but just sick and tired of seeing her complaining and trying to make a joke out of things to thousands of strangers who she doesn’t know their situation.
Moan to your hubby, moan to your mum or best mate. Keep it off social media, there are
So many women out there who are not having an easy ride...
@Hairraiser just wondering how you’re doing now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.