Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children have counted since day 1 ! These rules are now law so the Ramseys need to watch themselves especially as they are now fineing people who interpret rules to suit themselves !
Dont warn tnem. Let them flount the rules and get fined. Its time all these insta famous people get fined for not following the simple rules all us normal folk are following.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t look like she’s bothering with home schooling either
She needs to! She’ll wonder why his behaviour will suffer again yet not doing what she should 🙄 I’ve had 4 children out of 22 access the online home learning I put up today. It’s an absolute joke and makes me wonder why we bother putting so much time and effort into resources and lessons.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She needs to! She’ll wonder why his behaviour will suffer again yet not doing what she should 🙄 I’ve had 4 children out of 22 access the online home learning I put up today. It’s an absolute joke and makes me wonder why we bother putting so much time and effort into resources and lessons.
Unfortunately I bet a lot of parents think you should do it all for them (they’re wrong)

Reactions: 8
OMG that is awful. I really do worry for the future of the children affected by this.

Reactions: 8
Dont warn tnem. Let them flount the rules and get fined. Its time all these insta famous people get fined for not following the simple rules all us normal folk are following.
Completely agree!! I hope all these rule flouting influenzas get properly penalized this time!! 😤

Reactions: 6

So teachers not offer zoom (or equivalent) rather than parents trying to teach their children?

Reactions: 3
So teachers not offer zoom (or equivalent) rather than parents trying to teach their children?
Lots do, but it’s taken a while for some schools to put the technology in place (particularly small primary schools) as it’s not something they’ve had to use before. Think there are safeguarding issues to consider too. And not all children have access to a computer or laptop, some are sharing these things between all the children who live in a house, and the government haven’t rolled out all of the technology to deprived families they had promised. Plus no matter how keen the children are, some younger ones don’t have the support they need (either because parents can’t as they are working or don’t because they are not interested)
None of these will be relevant to Robin I wouldn’t have thought though, I think he attends a private school from what I’ve read (Altho I’m not local so could be wrong) and he’ll have the technology at home.

Reactions: 4
No we don’t, a lot of our children are ‘disadvantaged’ (don’t like that phrase but it’s what we use) and some don’t have any devices at home, or have to share a device with several siblings so not possible to do live lessons. Work is uploaded or sent out in a work pack

Reactions: 10
Maybe parents were working???? It was a last min decision to close schools. Our school said it would take a few days to get online learning up and then added lessons this afternoon. The teachers are amazing but trying to home school two different year groups and work our standard hours isn’t easy. Sometimes a lesson gets missed. Parents are trying to balance working from home and homeschooling kids that are anxious and are missing the social aspect of school.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My friend is a single parent, works in a supermarket and has been told no child care provision this time, her ex won't help, so it will cost her twice what she earns to put her kids in childcare. I'm really not sure why some key workers have been excluded from child care, especially as they are often lower paid workers. So no, while I do still find her quite funny sometimes, this completely missed the mark, not good

Reactions: 9
My friend is a single parent, works in a supermarket and has been told no child care provision this time, her ex won't help, so it will cost her twice what she earns to put her kids in childcare. I'm really not sure why some key workers have been excluded from child care, especially as they are often lower paid workers. So no, while I do still find her quite funny sometimes, this completely missed the mark, not good
That’s a shame for your friend. 😔 it must be really difficult. Aren’t the government allowing employers to pay furlough for parents who can’t get childcare? I only saw a headline so could be wrong, didn’t read the article.

Rosie really needs to get a grip and appreciate how lucky she is. She’s annoying me lately and coming across really smug.

That’s a shame for your friend. 😔 it must be really difficult. Aren’t the government allowing employers to pay furlough for parents who can’t get childcare? I only saw a headline so could be wrong, didn’t read the article.

Rosie really needs to get a grip and appreciate how lucky she is. She’s annoying me lately and coming across really smug.
Unfortunately its up to the employer, so they can and have said no! Its bloody frustrating because in a normal situation where someone was struggling with child care when they had to work you would just offer to look after their child for them, but of course we can't do that now!

• Sad
The latest tik tok really wasn't funny. She's obviously seen Daisy May Cooper's videos and decided to copy. Only difference is Daisy's are hilarious.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.