Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that about the pod. I do listen every week and I like them both but noticed since she’s been pregnant again and had R*fe she’s different (very much entitled mombie). The pod has gone downhill though and the best bit is the Q’s from the P’s. I saw the tour as well and it wasn’t very funny.

What’s the bet the “best” content will be saved for the paid version?

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why they're doing it, it can't be for money they've made a tit load recently with the tv show and upcoming tour. Seems an odd move that's just gonna piss people off.. is it just greed?

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why they're doing it, it can't be for money they've made a tit load recently with the tv show and upcoming tour. Seems an odd move that's just gonna piss people off.. is it just greed?
Yeah. Got to be greed. It's because they can.😏

Reactions: 8
I used to listen when they 1st started & it didn’t have ads, surely they get paid for the ads but are now wanting to make people pay to not have ads. Either way there making cash so I unless there have been major complaints about the ads then I don’t understand why they would screw over the very same people who got them where they are today

Reactions: 7
Her followers on Instagram are like a weird cult. No one dare say a bad word about this or Rosie in general or they'll pile in.
Neither Ramsey gives a tit about their followers. People are deluded if they think otherwise

Reactions: 8
Her followers on Instagram are like a weird cult. No one dare say a bad word about this or Rosie in general or they'll pile in.
Neither Ramsey gives a tit about their followers. People are deluded if they think otherwise
How can they not see them for the people they are! When someone shows u who they are, believe them! Greedy fucks the pair of them! They have the 2023 sma tour and series 2 of the tv show still to come. They're not struggling to pay for the vicarage, Sandra, the tesla, the range rover, the fancy watches, the new wedding rings, the holidays, the motorhome. They're greedy bastards.

Reactions: 15
Chris has had a chip on his shoulder for a while about the podcast being free, mentioned it a lot, I feel he's been the driving force for this.

Reactions: 13
How can they not see them for the people they are! When someone shows u who they are, believe them! Greedy fucks the pair of them! They have the 2023 sma tour and series 2 of the tv show still to come. They're not struggling to pay for the vicarage, Sandra, the tesla, the range rover, the fancy watches, the new wedding rings, the holidays, the motorhome. They're greedy bastards.
Not to completely defend them, but all of those things they have, the house, holidays etc need paying for so they do need an income to be able to sustain that. If they just stopped earning money and did what they are doing for free theyd very quickly have no income. We don’t know what “cash” they have and what they need to repay each month. Maybe the money isn’t as lucrative and they need to charge so that they can stay in the house, none of us know.

I listen to a fair few podcasts and many have a free basic podcast then more content for patreon subscribers. I don’t think it’s that outrageous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I can understand why Acast are doing it and there are some podcasts I listen to that I would definitely pay for extra content. I suppose some people must still be listening to SMA and enjoying it (god, knows why!) but I don’t think they’ll get a great uptake for the paid version.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Rosie & Chris are expecting us to sign up and pay oul Sandra's wages

Reactions: 5
Not to completely defend them, but all of those things they have, the house, holidays etc need paying for so they do need an income to be able to sustain that. If they just stopped earning money and did what they are doing for free theyd very quickly have no income. We don’t know what “cash” they have and what they need to repay each month. Maybe the money isn’t as lucrative and they need to charge so that they can stay in the house, none of us know.
I get what you're saying but maybe it's a life lesson for them. I'm not into rinsing people to pay for the life I can't afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get what you're saying but maybe it's a life lesson for them. I'm not into rinsing people to pay for the life I can't afford.
I agree, they need to learn to budget. They are still earning the same money from the podcast as it is still sponsored so this is just another income stream.

Reactions: 4
Basic economics though, it’s supply and demand. If people are willing to pay for extra content then fair play for diversifying their income streams. No different to signing up to Netflix. I personally won’t be subscribing to their Patreon though. I subscribe to Redhanded for £7.80 a month and feel I get loads from it, I don’t want to pay for more questions from the public involving tit and jizz.

Basic economics though, it’s supply and demand. If people are willing to pay for extra content then fair play for diversifying their income streams. No different to signing up to Netflix. I personally won’t be subscribing to their Patreon though. I subscribe to Redhanded for £7.80 a month and feel I get loads from it, I don’t want to pay for more questions from the public involving tit and jizz.
What extra do you get for that price? I only started listening this week, the early episodes were very painful for the ears so I’ve jumped to the newest episodes first and I’m enjoying it so far. Just wondering what podcasts are offering to be worth as much as Netflix which has thousands of shows and movies.

What extra do you get for that price? I only started listening this week, the early episodes were very painful for the ears so I’ve jumped to the newest episodes first and I’m enjoying it so far. Just wondering what podcasts are offering to be worth as much as Netflix which has thousands of shows and movies.
According to the website, every 2 weeks Chris will read news headlines to Rosie...

It's also advertised at £3 for ad free, £3.50 with the biweekly episode and ad free...
... and then they add the vat on at the checkout 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t know what extra you get on SMA, but on Redhanded you get extra true crime episodes for Patrons only, an extra episode after each main one where they discuss more life/day to day stuff, and a weekly episode called Shorthand where they discuss stuff that wouldn’t make a full episode. I think you also get to watch the podcast visually but i never do. I find everything really well researched and informative so feel it’s worth it for me. Back in the day I used to pay for New magazine every week so I just think of it as the same sort of thing.

Reactions: 1
I have started to enjoy the podcast less recently, and I think the pay version, and like someone mentioned, in jokes from it will probably be enough to tip me over the edge of not bothering any more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.