Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or has she been hiding lily's face recently? has the invisible husband said something do you think?

Reactions: 4
She once said that if anyone wondered what her husband looked like that Lily looked just like him and then literally overnight she stopped showing her face. So maybe he said no more.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She once said that if anyone wondered what her husband looked like that Lily looked just like him and then literally overnight she stopped showing her face. So maybe he said no more.
she does look exactly like him, but it is way too late surely, anyone who follows her has seen him?

she does look exactly like him, but it is way too late surely, anyone who follows her has seen him?
I suppose babies/toddlers can be quite generic looking but as the baby gets older she doesn't want her to be too identifiable.

Reactions: 2
I suppose babies/toddlers can be quite generic looking but as the baby gets older she doesn't want her to be too identifiable.
I do respect her for doing this (if it is indeed her choice) parents plastering their children over social media for a "career" is so unethical imo. It does however mean her content is even more dull. It is crazy to me, like others have said, she is on the other side of the world and seems to be doing nothing different to when she was in the UK

Classic mum cut, such a shame her long hair was just stunning. Always gets me anxious for girls who do that such a severe cut or change. I always wonder what their husband thinks.

• Haha
Classic mum cut, such a shame her long hair was just stunning. Always gets me anxious for girls who do that such a severe cut or change. I always wonder what their husband thinks.
To be fair, though, who cares what her husband thinks. It has absolutely nothing to do with him.

....but in the same breath...what the actual hell has she done to her hair 😳😳

Reactions: 31
To be fair, though, who cares what her husband thinks. It has absolutely nothing to do with him.

....but in the same breath...what the actual hell has she done to her hair 😳😳
I almost think she just has done it for social media content tbh

Reactions: 2
Yeah fresh look, easy beach life hair.
Shes lucky to travel with him, its very much like a single parent lifestyle when you marry to someone in that industry.
From experience husband and partner sometimes secretly not as keen with new haircut if you catch my drift - but hey her body absolutely

Reactions: 3
one of her latest stories is about "recipe testing", is she writing a cookbook?!

Reactions: 1
Having seen her from the early days of her blog and just catching up on her blog now I'm shocked at the direction she's gone in. Val had her hair cut on her instagram as well but still looks young and stylish IMO. I feel like rosie is aging herself unnecessarily, good for her if she's happy I'm really shocked!

Reactions: 7
Having seen her from the early days of her blog and just catching up on her blog now I'm shocked at the direction she's gone in. Val had her hair cut on her instagram as well but still looks young and stylish IMO. I feel like rosie is aging herself unnecessarily, good for her if she's happy I'm really shocked!
I think she idolises her mum and it’s turning into her with her haircut and style. I think it’s great she embracing ageing but I agree it’s unnecessary yet, she has plenty of time in the future. She is still only in her thirties.
Sorry who is Val? Is that Valentina?

Reactions: 7
I think she idolises her mum and it’s turning into her with her haircut and style. I think it’s great she embracing ageing but I agree it’s unnecessary yet, she has plenty of time in the future. She is still only in her thirties.
Sorry who is Val? Is that Valentina?
It’s kind of bizarre, it’s like she’s desperate to be middle age already

Reactions: 6
That hair is getting worse every time I see it, she really has aged herself with it. What a contrast from the Rosie of years ago, she's morphed into a complete frump.

Reactions: 13
So, maybe this is too mean but I don’t think her actual haircut or style is frumpy, I think she’s just too unattractive and too English posh girl looking to pull it off.

She has that posh person weird jaw face. Sorry, but she does. She could hide it better with long bouncy blowdries, stripy tops, skinny jeans and blazers with pointed heels. You know, the Made in Chelsea character look!

She’s clearly going for a French girl vibe lately, like a Sezane model, with her cotton sun dresses and curly bob, but she just will never be that cool, and she will never pull off that ‘effortless beauty’ look. Especially because of her implants - those dresses aren’t made for boobs, whether surgically enhanced or not.

Edit: I forgot to say also - her hair is in SHOCKING condition and it looks like she isn’t using the right products for her curls. She needs help with that. It looks like wire wool!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, maybe this is too mean but I don’t think her actual haircut or style is frumpy, I think she’s just too unattractive and too English posh girl looking to pull it off.

She has that posh person weird jaw face. Sorry, but she does. She could hide it better with long bouncy blowdries, stripy tops, skinny jeans and blazers with pointed heels. You know, the Made in Chelsea character look!

She’s clearly going for a French girl vibe lately, like a Sezane model, with her cotton sun dresses and curly bob, but she just will never be that cool, and she will never pull off that ‘effortless beauty’ look. Especially because of her implants - those dresses aren’t made for boobs, whether surgically enhanced or not.

Edit: I forgot to say also - her hair is in SHOCKING condition and it looks like she isn’t using the right products for her curls. She needs help with that. It looks like wire wool!
Say what you mean girl 😆 you’re right on all points though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.