Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mind elaborating on the cheese party, please? I’m not a long term follower of Rosie.
Not to step on sunseeker’s toes, but basically she did a sponsored post for Boursin cheese and laid out a whole spread on her own balcony, saying she was hosting a party. The only photos of people were just hers and PJ’s hands. There was a photo of hands holding wine glasses and it was quite clear it was Rosie holding two glasses. She said they alllll grazed long into the night. Very bizarre lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone at the Sydney Opera House is in a coat.

I wonder if Rosie is wearing her towel ensemble?

Reactions: 2
The hotel views are amazing! I wonder if she asked for a free stay, it has to be super expensive.
Yeah it's v expensive. It's a celeb/influencer favourite and I am almost certain its the sort of hotel that offers free stays/discounts. Or perhaps the movie production company is covering it/got a discounted rate?

Yeah it's v expensive. It's a celeb/influencer favourite and I am almost certain its the sort of hotel that offers free stays/discounts. Or perhaps the movie production company is covering it/got a discounted rate?
I imagine lots of hotels there must be discounted as they are in London because of the lack of tourists compared to usual.
The stupid mistakes in her blog post are ridiculous, "miss-behaving" than instead of then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks like Lily is not there? I think they got a nanny and my guess is that's the 'friend' who was with her during her glamping trip.

Reactions: 3
Guys, if you fancy a laugh or have a couple of hours to kill I would highly recommend doing a deep dive on her old travel posts. I read a particular gem last night that involved our gal Rosebud gabbling in Spanish to a photographer named Angel in the sand dunes of Morocco about the Greek financial crisis. AMAZING :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, if you fancy a laugh or have a couple of hours to kill I would highly recommend doing a deep dive on her old travel posts. I read a particular gem last night that involved our gal Rosebud gabbling in Spanish to a photographer named Angel in the sand dunes of Morocco about the Greek financial crisis. AMAZING :ROFLMAO:
omg I remember that! there were always so many random stories that were never photographed 😂 my abiding memory is her complaining about her "silly long legs" not fitting under that greek table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's fine to be silly, naive or even stupid when you're young, but I would not liked to have that documented in detail for the whole world to read. :oops:

I agree she would much rather be going for brekkie at Icebergs, grabbing drinks at the Opera bar, dining at Bennelong...shopping in luxury boutiques in Surry Hills and sailing in the harbour by the bridge. So much more content worthy.
Loooordy...she’s so basic and predictable.

Icebergs
Opera bar
Bennelong...

What’s next The Ivy, Rockpool, Cafe Sydney, O bar, Lumi, Zephyr...?

Does anyone remember a Q&A where Rosie said she supported PJ monetarily to follow his dream of working in the film industry?
I've always thought it was strange that there's so little info about him. A few random photos of him at a party, his interest in WWII, no school information.
I've met people that have a talent for the arts which led them to meet big "names", who introduce them to other famous people and so on and on... That's where I figured PJ's arty connections come from.
The crew of the Locked Down film thanked a Jan van S, who worked in sound departments mostly in the 70's - 90's. I wonder if that's his father.
Anyway, I was reading past comments here about his wealth and nobility, maybe that's something that Rose floated.

• Wow
Does anyone remember a Q&A where Rosie said she supported PJ monetarily to follow his dream of working in the film industry?
I've always thought it was strange that there's so little info about him. A few random photos of him at a party, his interest in WWII, no school information.
I've met people that have a talent for the arts which led them to meet big "names", who introduce them to other famous people and so on and on... That's where I figured PJ's arty connections come from.
The crew of the Locked Down film thanked a Jan van S, who worked in sound departments mostly in the 70's - 90's. I wonder if that's his father.
Anyway, I was reading past comments here about his wealth and nobility, maybe that's something that Rose floated.
Yes I do. She said it in almost those words, that she supported her partner financially while he was trying to establish himself in the industry.
Which paints a really strange picture. She is portraying this affluent lifestyle living in a very expensive area of London, while relying purely on her income from sponsored posts. And getting a replacement car on a whim when hers was stolen. Not to mention the over the top wedding. So where is the money coming from?

I just can't get my head around this whole PJ arrangement - she won't say anything about him, show his face (even though she did this before) or give him credit when its due, but she's happy to share details of him 'giving her an orgasm' before she gave birth. Is he worried about ruining his public image? If he is concerned about his privacy, he is working in the wrong industry.

Reactions: 7
Yes I do. She said it in almost those words, that she supported her partner financially while he was trying to establish himself in the industry.
Which paints a really strange picture. She is portraying this affluent lifestyle living in a very expensive area of London, while relying purely on her income from sponsored posts. And getting a replacement car on a whim when hers was stolen. Not to mention the over the top wedding. So where is the money coming from?

I just can't get my head around this whole PJ arrangement - she won't say anything about him, show his face (even though she did this before) or give him credit when its due, but she's happy to share details of him 'giving her an orgasm' before she gave birth. Is he worried about ruining his public image? If he is concerned about his privacy, he is working in the wrong industry.
The image of her demanding he give her an orgasm while in the midst of childbirth is the most jaw-dropping TMI thing I've read. :sick:
It is a mystery re the money spent on the wedding, maybe a lot gifted for PR.

Reactions: 6
He's following over 1k people on instagram but only has about 70 followers which is unusual for someone in the arts, also he can't be posting much about his work otherwise he'd be getting loads of followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.