Rosie Londoner #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s the case why not put a grid post up saying that so your followers know not to check in anymore?!
I think it’s typical the Rosie attention seeking. I’m sure she loves the idea people are speculating about her.

Reactions: 12
I have noticed in the comments of Julia Beroltzheimer's IG posts there's occasionally a comment asking about Rosie, or in the cast of her most recent reel someone commented 'Tell Rosie we miss her!'

It amuses me because these two seemed to be drifting apart for a while prior to Rosie stopping social media and I am not so sure they're in regular contact. But even if they are in contact, why do people think Julia will pass on the message from a few strangers on social media?

Reactions: 11
They’d defo had a falling out months before Rosie cancelled herself. Julia was quite regularly visiting places where Rose was also close by and could have easily met up had they been friends still.

Reactions: 7