Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the biggest pile of shit I’ve ever seen.
So misleading - AS IF her husband “set up the pool” when she was so far into labour.

Live and let live, but a home birth was SO far from what I wanted for my babies I can’t be arsed with the way she makes it sound like a fairytale.

Reactions: 7
Home birth is actually my idea of a nightmare, even more so having been through the ‘giving birth’ thing since she posted her birth story!

My friend gave birth at home for her second but the reason for it was not to have a fairytale but more because no.1 came so quickly that there were no guarantees she’d be able to make it to hospital in time, so obviously there are good reasons to have one, but absolutely not for me.

What irks me though is how dismissive she is of hospital births as if she is making a superior choice by giving birth at home in their rental.

Reactions: 8
I couldnt stand the way she went on about finding the right doctor and hospital and paying for a private midwife, absolutely dripping with privilege and ignorance.

Reactions: 9
I couldnt stand the way she went on about finding the right doctor and hospital and paying for a private midwife, absolutely dripping with privilege and ignorance.
This is what I was trying to remember. It seemed as if she mentioned not seeing doctors for usual check-ups or she was doing alternative for some reason. I read into it that she was keeping everything secret because she knew she wasn't having a Spring baby. Or it could have been the fact that she and husband are oh so famous they needed strict privacy. Who knows with her.

Reactions: 1
Exactly- I think it’s pretty it’s selfish- hats off to those who have done it but I just think the risk isn’t worth it.
If I had a home birth with either of my babies (I was low risk) I or my babies would have been in a lot of danger had it not been for the panic button and a team of doctors coming in each time.

Reactions: 2
Hanushka’s site

She looks very different now. Has obvs had work done , lost weight and got new boobs - looks amazing for it to be fair

Wasn't there a Rose scandal around the time Hanushka was getting married? Supposedly Rose was trying to steal her friends' wealthy boyfriends (like Phoebe's Carlo), which resulted in her not being invited to a lot of things.

Wasn't there a Rose scandal around the time Hanushka was getting married? Supposedly Rose was trying to steal her friends' wealthy boyfriends (like Phoebe's Carlo), which resulted in her not being invited to a lot of things.
I remember reading about that on gomi, does make sense if you are invited to an engagement party aren't you usually invited to the wedding? (Don't know anyone fancy enough to have had an engagement party so I have no idea )

Reactions: 2
I remember reading about that on gomi, does make sense if you are invited to an engagement party aren't you usually invited to the wedding? (Don't know anyone fancy enough to have had an engagement party so I have no idea )
I think it also happened with Stephanie Desmond (party but not wedding).

Hahaha. My fav bit is when Peej patronises the fuck out of her like ‘oh you poor fragile female, just shut the fuck up and have a c section’ and she tries to romanticise it.

Reactions: 4
You’d think she’d have mentioned something about this sad news, seeing as ohh you know, they profited off this kid’s tragedy last year?
(The story of the children’s football team stuck in a flooded underground cave)

But sure Rose. Go touch a tree and think about what it is you love about yourself

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How did they profit off it? Must have missed that. Sad story.

I really don't understand why she wears so many frumpy wrap dresses and satin pjs, she looks so much better and younger even in just a hoody and leggings.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.