Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That apple picking trip is very hard to forget. Carly has a very long and fairly entertaining thread on gomi. She also has a book coming out next month about business advice, even though she doesn't have any business and only interviewed other influencers for the book. You can sell anything these days seems like. Rose take notice ;)

Reactions: 3
Was that the apple picking when Carly (an American blogger, also Julia’s supposed BFF) came along and in her vlog you could tell Rosie wasn’t enjoying having a third wheel. I’ll link it below, it shows how contrived their days out are. Worth a watch if only for Rosie’s extreme side part and mean girl vibes towards Carly 😆

You made my day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also recall an autumn apple picking trip on Vermont where they laugh until their sides ached.

They should be careful they don’t do themselves an injury with all this quite painful sounding laughing.
I laughed at this so much, MY sides ached 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh man I forgot about that video…so cringe! It just shows how awkward they all are in person, and explains why they prefer to stick to photos instead of videos! Also really gives a bit of backstory in terms of their “zero effort” meet ups. Julia brought a bloody basket from home just for a single insta photo…think of all the props they must supply for the rest of their photos - the f&m basket that makes it’s way into every Rosie picnic photo…can guarantee that’s a relic that gets regularly recycled to look brand new.
Also kinda sad that it looks like Rosie is there alone because PJ is obviously too ghastly/*private* to ever be captured on camera…Julia and Carly are with their partners, even though they’re not really featured too much in the video. honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be a bloody basilisk at this point. I cannot wrap my head around how much he is “private” to the public. There has to be more to the story. No one could be that uncomfortable with being publicised without caring that their child is out there for the world to see. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so incredibly fake...she obviously has a very unattractive face/jaw that she wants to fix with plastic surgery but instead of being honest, she's spewing some bs about TMJ. Isn't she close to 50 now? No one gets "tongue tied" surgery at this age for TMJ reason

Anyone thinks she reads here?
Her latest post, her standing next do the open car door - drivers side. Is he telling us she does drive in LA. We mentioned here that she may not be driving hence lack of interesting content.
Well it looks like she’s driven to Homegoods. How very exciting!
She definitely does and have her assistance aka nanny take pictures of her and probably post here to distract the thread

So either she is still pushing the body confidence agenda or she is early stage pregnant… The reflection on side profile in the window is certainly intentional so she must be comfortable with some speculation. What do we think?View attachment 771841
Listen, she realizes that in LA people can see you. Since she can't hide behind the manipulated photos she has to show some photos resembling herself (photos still have filter for her skin). Now she's here so she has to manipulate her audience into thinking she's all for positive body images. Looking at the photos and videos that OTHER people have of her, she aways had this large trunk and thighs without curves. That's why looks miserable/worried with get-together with other bloggers.. isn't a bad thing, the bad thing is that she deceived people by posting these horrendously contrived photos and lifestyle.

So either she is still pushing the body confidence agenda or she is early stage pregnant… The reflection on side profile in the window is certainly intentional so she must be comfortable with some speculation. What do we think?View attachment 771841
Listen, she realizes that in LA people can see you. Since she can't hide behind the manipulated photos she has to show some photos resembling herself (photos still have filter for her skin). Now she's here so she has to manipulate her audience into thinking she's all for positive body images. Looking at the photos and videos that OTHER people have of her, she aways had this large trunk and thighs without curves. That's why looks miserable/worried with get-together with other bloggers...being ugly isn't a bad thing, the bad thing is that she deceived people by posting these horrendously contrived photos and lifestyle.

Last edited:
Oh dear, that Julia's dress on Rose.... just NO. She can't pull it off, it makes her look like she has no waist. It's not her style and cut at all.

Sometimes you should just say 'no' to friends, no matter how much you want to suck up to them.

In the unpacking videos the dresses look like nightgowns, in fact, most of the dresses from parterre look like that. The fact that they had to call each one a 'day gown' is hilarious (to avoid confusion with nightgown??).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so incredibly fake...she obviously has a very unattractive face/jaw that she wants to fix with plastic surgery but instead of being honest, she's spewing some bs about TMJ. Isn't she close to 50 now? No one gets "tongue tied" surgery at this age for TMJ reason

She definitely does and have her assistance aka nanny take pictures of her and probably post here to distract the thread

Listen, she realizes that in LA people can see you. Since she can't hide behind the manipulated photos she has to show some photos resembling herself (photos still have filter for her skin). Now she's here so she has to manipulate her audience into thinking she's all for positive body images. Looking at the photos and videos that OTHER people have of her, she aways had this large trunk and thighs without curves. That's why looks miserable/worried with get-together with other bloggers.. isn't a bad thing, the bad thing is that she deceived people by posting these horrendously contrived photos and lifestyle.

Listen, she realizes that in LA people can see you. Since she can't hide behind the manipulated photos she has to show some photos resembling herself (photos still have filter for her skin). Now she's here so she has to manipulate her audience into thinking she's all for positive body images. Looking at the photos and videos that OTHER people have of her, she aways had this large trunk and thighs without curves. That's why looks miserable/worried with get-together with other bloggers...being ugly isn't a bad thing, the bad thing is that she deceived people by posting these horrendously contrived photos and lifestyle.
I agree with most things you said but I wouldn’t call her ugly. Maybe it’s me but I hardly ever find anyone ugly looking. Average looking maybe, ugly she is not.

Reactions: 5
I agree with most things you said but I wouldn’t call her ugly. Maybe it’s me but I hardly ever find anyone ugly looking. Average looking maybe, ugly she is not.
Ugly lies in the eyes of the beholder lol.. I've seen enough photos and videos of her from other blogger and just discovered that video that someone posted from way back to realize that her IG is a huge misrepresentation of what she actually looks like. To me, she is quite ugly

Ugly lies in the eyes of the beholder lol.. I've seen enough photos and videos of her from other blogger and just discovered that video that someone posted from way back to realize that her IG is a huge misrepresentation of what she actually looks like. To me, she is quite ugly
I would say she is just plain, but how she has photoshopped herself she comes across as really stunning so the change is quite jarring

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, that Julia's dress on Rose.... just NO. She can't pull it off, it makes her look like she has no waist. It's not her style and cut at all.

Sometimes you should just say 'no' to friends, no matter how much you want to suck up to them.

In the unpacking videos the dresses look like nightgowns, in fact, most of the dresses from parterre look like that. The fact that they had to call each one a 'day gown' is hilarious (to avoid confusion with nightgown??).
I don’t want to be that person, but, she doesn’t have a waist anyway. She’s hardly hourglass shaped.

I don't think she's ugly at all just boring AF. I know I don't have to look at her content but my god its so dull now? She lives in one of the coolest places especially for fashion in yet she wants to be granny? What has happened.

Also she's constantly trying to be like Julia and her daughter Peach or whatever her name is. Yawn fest

Reactions: 11
I don't think she's ugly at all just boring AF. I know I don't have to look at her content but my god its so dull now? She lives in one of the coolest places especially for fashion in yet she wants to be granny? What has happened.

Also she's constantly trying to be like Julia and her daughter Peach or whatever her name is. Yawn fest
Exactly that 🤣🤣
Today Rose is all dressed up, busy making her bed with the sheets HER FRIEND Julia had recommended. Oh please Rosie just stop 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she is the far more more socially acceptable ADHD, rather than Autistic. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is self diagnosed, too.
Or maybe she's referring to dyslexia....she went to Millfield school which has a well respected unit for dyslexia

Reactions: 4
Or maybe she's referring to dyslexia....she went to Millfield school which has a well respected unit for dyslexia
and incredibly badly behaved pupils (source: my friend was expelled)

I’m not conflating this with learning development requirements or neurodiversity.

But I do have a slight madcap theory based on years of observing her in a slightly fond, watching the lunacy from a distance way, that she was a bit dull and mousy at school and was impressed by the wilder and wealthier girls. When she went to university, she reinvented herself, new boobs, london gal about town and boom, Rosie the imposter was created. That’s enough pop psychology for a Saturday night.

Reactions: 16
Dyslexia isn’t classed as a social/ behavioural/ communication developmental disorder. It’s a learning disorder. Two completely different things.

Dyslexia isn’t classed as a social/ behavioural/ communication developmental disorder. It’s a learning disorder. Two completely different things.
I’ve heard the argument that ADHD, ADD, Autism and Dyslexia are all interrelated and all fall somewhere along ‘the spectrum’. It’s generally laypeople who argue this.

I’ve heard the argument that ADHD, ADD, Autism and Dyslexia are all interrelated and all fall somewhere along ‘the spectrum’. It’s generally laypeople who argue this.
No, I’m in education and can categorically say dyslexia is separate from the above mentioned.

she may well have got her terminology confused as neurodiversity is a relatively new term
all 3 of my children, husband , father in law and brother in law are neurodiverse! ( eldest daughter also attended Millfield but was not badly behaved nor expelled! and is herself in Education

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.