Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of buying fake plants and bugs for your child, why not get someone in the film industry to get discounted tickets to Disney or Universal. Do something that is unique to the area. Get out and explore instead of crying for your mother to help you hang stupid plates.
If she misses home that desperately, maybe she should just go back. Then she can complain about the lack of sun and how she desperately misses Greece.

Her story the other day - I've never seen anyone carry a gigantic thermal mug filled with a pink berry post-workout shake while hiking or taking a walk. I think she just likes the visual and noise of pouring things out. The incessant pouring wine morning, noon and night is making me ill. 🤮

Reactions: 8
Instead of buying fake plants and bugs for your child, why not get someone in the film industry to get discounted tickets to Disney or Universal. Do something that is unique to the area. Get out and explore instead of crying for your mother to help you hang stupid plates.
If she misses home that desperately, maybe she should just go back. Then she can complain about the lack of sun and how she desperately misses Greece.

Her story the other day - I've never seen anyone carry a gigantic thermal mug filled with a pink berry post-workout shake while hiking or taking a walk. I think she just likes the visual and noise of pouring things out. The incessant pouring wine morning, noon and night is making me ill. 🤮
This is all so spot on!

This is all so spot on!
Oh and that voice over on her latest post 🤢

Reactions: 3
Judging by the amount of money splashed on the rental house, I don't think she needs discounted tickets anywhere.

I get the impression she is stuck at the house as they only have one car used by the husband? The whole home bound thing just doesn't make any sense. She doesn't know how to drive on the 'wrong' side of the road?

Reactions: 5
The grocery store videos always give the impression she's by herself with the kid, but then again she never shows PJ anyway. Even back home, she rarely seemed to go out by herself, always had someone with her. When the people she used started living their own lives, that's when she heavily leaned on mummy. For all her tough girl bravery, she's actually a timid girl from the country.

But yea, it does seem like she's stuck in the house, spending hours on the computer, wildly bidding on home decor. Just think of all the adaptors she's going to have to buy if she ships the mountains of kitchen appliances back home. Idiot.

Reactions: 1
Judging by the amount of money splashed on the rental house, I don't think she needs discounted tickets anywhere.

I get the impression she is stuck at the house as they only have one car used by the husband? The whole home bound thing just doesn't make any sense. She doesn't know how to drive on the 'wrong' side of the road?
Yes it’s a shame because she could have an amazing ‘content’. Being in Australia and now in LA seems all just the same with an occasional trip to the beach day. I can imagine it might be a result of not driving? I can imagine quite daunting driving somewhere like LA, being super busy and the other side of the road? So I do sympathise in that respect. I have driven in different countries and find it stressful and especially transporting a child.

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s a shame because she could have an amazing ‘content’. Being in Australia and now in LA seems all just the same with an occasional trip to the beach day. I can imagine it might be a result of not driving? I can imagine quite daunting driving somewhere like LA, being super busy and the other side of the road? So I do sympathise in that respect. I have driven in different countries and find it stressful and especially transporting a child.
I had the same after moving to a new country, where they had total anarchy when it comes to road rules. Paid for an instructor to give me a few rounds with a car so I don't lose my mind. There's always a way.

I can't imagine anyone being able to make Australia look boring, but she certainly did. Looks like the same story repeats itself in US.

Reactions: 6
Hire an Uber!

Get - hold on to your knickers, Rose - public transport?

For all my snark, I honestly think the girl’s depressed.

Reactions: 4
If she is avoiding being out and about due to Covid running rampant in the US I’ll give her a pass out. Lily wouldn’t be vaccinated and I noticed she had a mask on in the supermarket.

So either she is still pushing the body confidence agenda or she is early stage pregnant… The reflection on side profile in the window is certainly intentional so she must be comfortable with some speculation. What do we think?
3CC5A292-F9AC-4791-A838-051BFAD6CC3F.png

I’m going with the body confidence angle. It feels like she’s been this size/shape for a little while and I remember the same comments being made re possible early pregnancy a few months back.

Reactions: 10
I went out for a walk on Saturday and got hot so took off my t shirt and walked in my sports bra and sports leggings (there was no one around). My boyfriend took some candid pictures of me and I’m still thinking about how bad I looked - I’m a size 8 but I had a relaxed belly on me, that’s for sure! This picture of Rosie actually made me feel like it’s normal to have a round tummy and made it easier to shrug off an unflattering angle. Never thought Rosie would help me with body confidence but there you go!

Reactions: 12
She is fishing for engagement and compliments that's all.
What a difference when you stop photoshopping your body beyond recognition. I for once won't applaud for doing something that should be the norm, not the exception. Especially since she's done so much damage over the years to the perception of what a normal body looks like.

She must have googled obsessively before she found that bathing suit joke.

Reactions: 10
Why do people called Rosie always have dark curly hair? Is it just me? Every girl I know called Rosie has dark curly hair and weirdly…. Rosie cheeks haha

I must second the others here and say that I do actually love the swimsuit photo. In previous years she would have photoshopped the reflection to make herself look like a complete waif. She still looks amazing in it, I know I don’t look like that. Just nice to see her not photoshopping herself into oblivion for once.

Reactions: 5
She is fishing for engagement and compliments that's all.
What a difference when you stop photoshopping your body beyond recognition. I for once won't applaud for doing something that should be the norm, not the exception. Especially since she's done so much damage over the years to the perception of what a normal body looks like.

She must have googled obsessively before she found that bathing suit joke.
Totally fishing for engagement and compliments! It seems like a few months ago she said someone told her she was fat and her IG blew up. She's been larger since before Lily was born and even recently I could tell she was photoshopping her hips and thighs.

I find her very manipulative, even comments like "I miss my mummy" sets off mass sobbing by her fans.

The second picture with her sneering lip is her 'sexy' shot. Sorry, it looks horrible like she's about to vomit.

ETA - It's the pose that catches attention. Other than that she looks like an average woman in her late 30's who's been in the sun too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I read the idiotic caption and eye rolled so hard I did myself an injury. I then scrolled on without looking at the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.