Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS she is such an entitled lazy hole. She’s seen Julia have someone organise her home now has to have the same. Except Julia is actually busy & successful rather than just a useless wannabe who swans around doing duck all.
Your username! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember YEARS ago when they lived in the basement flat (that turned out not to even be in Notting Hill) and Tania was her assistant and took a story of herself sitting her arse down on the sofa while Tania was trying to hang a picture. I remember thinking You couldn’t do with it her? And why does hanging a picture have to do with being an assistant that is meant to be helping you with blogging stuff? But anyway, this doesn’t surprise me.
I looked up the ig accounts she posted as working on her wardrobe. First of all, why did she do that? Because the woman sorting the jewellery is dating the rich guy who is a friend of PJ. There was no reason for Rose to tag her, unless to show she has a 'friend' that's working for her. Same with Tania and even Julia - who Rose mentioned is keeping her "sane". They all have a role to serve Rose in some way, maybe it makes her feel superior. The only thing I can think of is that they're polite, sympathetic females and Rose is a using-user manipulative narcissist.

She even described the hand painted pots as "a woman on Etsy hand painted them for me"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She even described the hand painted pots as "a woman on Etsy hand painted them for me"
That made me laugh- isn’t the whole concept of Etsy that people can sell their handmade/homemade items on there? You place an order and then they make it for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha…. That Etsy crafter serves at the pleasure of Rosie the LA’er.

The pretense is unbelievable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her manic shopping is concerning. I am currently in a bizarrely similar position to Rosie, in that I have moved to another part of the world with no clear idea of when I will actually be able to return home. I have comfortably furnished my current home but I still cannot bring myself to buy unnecessary items just for the sake of it. I have more than the basics - a nutribullet, a multitude of houseplants and several other bits that I could live without if I was really being conscious of the fact that I’m going to have to leave this all behind at some point.
I just can’t get my head around her buying all of the things she has -the little Etsy pots, the 1000 dollar lilos, the stupid giant paintings from auction houses.
I genuinely get stressed when I think about selling my belongings on when/if I leave my current country, I can’t get my head around Rosie just leaving it all, like she did in aus.
I really hope for her own sake that PJ is as rich as she portrays him to be (even though she supposedly financially supported him initally 🙄🙄) because it would be awful for her to be spending her own money on keeping up the facade of this perfect life.
people who are genuinely happy don’t have to spend hours convincing others of the fact…

Reactions: 14
That made me laugh- isn’t the whole concept of Etsy that people can sell their handmade/homemade items on there? You place an order and then they make it for you!
Isn't that the narrative of her whole life? Taking something simple and turning it into an inflated version of her reality?

The etsy pots, the carpet she is 'having replaced', the 'best friends for life', friends offering help with closet and her making it look like she hired professional organizer..... She just can't help herself.... I thought that when she gets older, becomes a mother etc, she would grow out of it, but it seems to be getting just worse. I think she believes it's part of the IG game and everyone is doing it.

It just shows that you cannot believe anything she says, and with that in mind, I don't know how she still has such a large audience as she has.

Reactions: 7
Her manic shopping is concerning. I am currently in a bizarrely similar position to Rosie, in that I have moved to another part of the world with no clear idea of when I will actually be able to return home. I have comfortably furnished my current home but I still cannot bring myself to buy unnecessary items just for the sake of it. I have more than the basics - a nutribullet, a multitude of houseplants and several other bits that I could live without if I was really being conscious of the fact that I’m going to have to leave this all behind at some point.
I just can’t get my head around her buying all of the things she has -the little Etsy pots, the 1000 dollar lilos, the stupid giant paintings from auction houses.
I genuinely get stressed when I think about selling my belongings on when/if I leave my current country, I can’t get my head around Rosie just leaving it all, like she did in aus.
I really hope for her own sake that PJ is as rich as she portrays him to be (even though she supposedly financially supported him initally 🙄🙄) because it would be awful for her to be spending her own money on keeping up the facade of this perfect life.
people who are genuinely happy don’t have to spend hours convincing others of the fact…
Exactly, similarly I have moved countries too with my other other half. And of course you want to make your house a home but excessively buying furniture and paintings and so on just doesn’t make sense.

And like someone else pointed out living in London ( even in the posh areas ) you will never be able to accommodate all that furniture. Houses are pretty small. Unless she moves to a big county home, but even then, you might find things don’t fit etc.

I just don’t understand it. She must have more money then sense for sure.

Reactions: 3
Yet another q&a where she links to the break up post and suggest giving yourself an orgasm. Same every time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh and she is struggling with change of roles in the relationship after having Lily, because she’s been a breadwinner before then 🤣🤣

• Haha
And says that she found their house on Zillow and let her agent “deal with the contracts”

always the bait and switch to fool people into thinking they’ve bought the bouji LA home.

Someone called her out for not putting Lily in school and she said she doesn’t think it’s necessary at her age, that the world is her classroom and education is more than reciting the alphabet…

…but that’s not all they do at that age. They learn to listen, to share, to be around children their age, to learn to be independent from their parents (because kids with separation anxiety is a thing now in nurseries, lockdown kids is a real thing!) They get so much joy and excitement playing together and saying so and so is my BEST friend, and the little games they make up, the bonds they form with other kids and teachers, the songs they learn, the stories they can’t wait to tell you when you pick them up, it’s so much more and ridiculous to downplay it.

Reactions: 16
She must have gotten some family/friend comments on dragging Lily across the world, otherwise I see no reason for such an elaborate and lengthy response. I do agree with what she says, I think exposing kids to the world around them is better education than shoving them in a nursery very early on (and research on child development and education indicates the same). The 'socializing' argument is of little use, because there are kids and adults outside the school/nursery too, so its not like you're isolating the child from any human interaction.

On the other QAs, I really find them exhausting and very patronizing - why does she have the need to play a therapist to complete strangers on the internet? I don't know any other influencer who would be doing such ridiculous QA as she does. And who are these people that have the need to ask for a relationship advice from an influencer who doesn't even show her husband, let alone talks about her own relationships (apart from the one with Julia).

Reactions: 5
She must have gotten some family/friend comments on dragging Lily across the world, otherwise I see no reason for such an elaborate and lengthy response. I do agree with what she says, I think exposing kids to the world around them is better education than shoving them in a nursery very early on (and research on child development and education indicates the same). The 'socializing' argument is of little use, because there are kids and adults outside the school/nursery too, so its not like you're isolating the child from any human interaction.

On the other QAs, I really find them exhausting and very patronizing - why does she have the need to play a therapist to complete strangers on the internet? I don't know any other influencer who would be doing such ridiculous QA as she does. And who are these people that have the need to ask for a relationship advice from an influencer who doesn't even show her husband, let alone talks about her own relationships (apart from the one with Julia).
There were also two questions about a jealous/difficult sister in law, not sure if PJ has a sister otherwise it's probably Harry's wife. She used to post difficult mother in law questions that she'd obviously asked herself.

• Haha
There were also two questions about a jealous/difficult sister in law, not sure if PJ has a sister otherwise it's probably Harry's wife. She used to post difficult mother in law questions that she'd obviously asked herself.
I’ve noticed this. Amongst the repeated orgasm advice and how to make friends as adults.
There is always always a difficult sil, difficult mil. Or mil that is very difficult to buy for!
It seems like Rosie is answering her own question. Must be like a therapy.

• Haha
I’ve noticed this. Amongst the repeated orgasm advice and how to make friends as adults.
There is always always a difficult sil, difficult mil. Or mil that is very difficult to buy for!
It seems like Rosie is answering her own question. Must be like a therapy.
She seems to be addressing the stuff that's bothering her, or other people in her life commented on. Isn't that what her therapy is supposed to be for?

It must make her feel very important, and give her a chance to voice her opinions without commenting directly on those involved in her real life. Otherwise I see no other reason why anyone would be wasting precious time doing this. She doesn't have time to organize her closet, but has time to play a therapist to strangers online?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.