Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these nonsense relentless posts do is make ppl then feel a bit sorry for Rosie. Completely unnecessary imo. This is not the place for madmen, as much as we are "trolls" there's a line and a purpose for Tattle and therefore all your doing is making us look like bitter fannies so duck OFF
Bitter fannies had me howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really dislike her style. I wouldnt wear that tit
Same! All those dresses remind me off what an old woman would wear…all 🤮
I cant keep up one min it’s the toot hauls then the try on clothes, the house, the season obsession, crafting, my heads spinning and I’m just lost with it all!

Reactions: 5
What is all this tit she keeps bashing out. Cringy woman. I wonder what Gary's family think of her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Seen a few influenzers shilling those newbie baby clothes today 😪 do brands not realise it just puts people off when all these vapid huns spout the same tit at the same time?

Reactions: 8
She’s justifying the endless ads she’s been uploading, I reckon she’s lost loads of followers. During a cost of living crisis I’m not that interested in your gifted £700 Christmas tree thanks 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently Rosie only "does" 2 ads a month 🤔

Today's December 1st and there's already an ad for Studio. Looks like there's only going to be 1 more ad this month then 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t even click on a video anymore, it’s like nails to a blackboard for me and she is just unrelatable and I have no interest.
But I just do not know what mum has any time to make tit and home make decorations, especially where she has 4 and young baby it completely baffles me!

Reactions: 7
I can’t even click on a video anymore, it’s like nails to a blackboard for me and she is just unrelatable and I have no interest.
But I just do not know what mum has any time to make tit and home make decorations, especially where she has 4 and young baby it completely baffles me!
One can probably afford staff with all the ads paying for them.

Reactions: 1
That boob is getting closer to being flashed every time she shows herself feeding the little one.

• Sick
Reactions: 2