Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does now is post affiliated links to all the tat she's buying. Just another nobody on insta trying to make money off the back of strangers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe she can replace her dreadful kitchen then with her affiliated links and tax cough cough money. That kitchen is so ugly and she stands infront of it like it is somehow wonderful, that cooker hood is all wrong and the top cupboards not lining up with the bottom ones, it looks like a work experience teen designed it!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she can replace her dreadful kitchen then with her affiliated links and tax cough cough money. That kitchen is so ugly and she stands infront of it like it is somehow wonderful, that cooker hood is all wrong and the top cupboards not lining up with the bottom ones, it looks like a work experience teen designed it!
I agree the cooker hood looks out of place with the rest of the kitchen, but I hadn't noticed that the cupboards don't align. 😂

Reactions: 2
All she does now is post affiliated links to all the tat she's buying. Just another nobody on insta trying to make money off the back of strangers.
Just goes to prove that she was telling fibs when she said she didn't need to do social media because "Gal" has a good paying job. I guess that extension needs to be paid for somehow.

Reactions: 5
I'd be fuming if that was the state of my brand new kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest vlog is #gifted from Cherryz but it's not CLEARLY marked on the title. I'm so over sponsored content, even from my favourite YouTube channels.

Also she said that she got laundry items to donate and I counted 2 possibly 3. Yeah that's very generous of you alright Rosie 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I swear every video lately has been a cherryz hall aka unmarked ad. Or at least it feels like it. A world away from a year or so ago when I would watch her videos immediately. I don’t even click now.

It all just feels different. I admired the fact she did house tours etc and mentioned her kids and family but never showed them or used them for ads etc. her kids are all over her social media now, makes me uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I swear every video lately has been a cherryz hall aka unmarked ad. Or at least it feels like it. A world away from a year or so ago when I would watch her videos immediately. I don’t even click now.

It all just feels different. I admired the fact she did house tours etc and mentioned her kids and family but never showed them or used them for ads etc. her kids are all over her social media now, makes me uncomfortable.
The woman who jumped a round her bedroom in her knickers and a short skimpy top ready to pop at the boobs, the one who knows how to attract the perverts and manipulate the last £ out of her exploited followers before the October energy bills.

I note that the daughter was instructed to pose on the beach with her legs sprayed apart and her dress pushed up to her knickers, knowing perverts are watching? Clearly there is a keeness for the daughter to follow in the family trade later as a woman of the night , the child is skinny and mother so fat because she has already manipulated her into her personal slave, she has returned to school for a rest!

Reactions: 1
The woman who jumped a round her bedroom in her knickers and a short skimpy top ready to pop at the boobs, the one who knows how to attract the perverts and manipulate the last £ out of her exploited followers before the October energy bills.

I note that the daughter was instructed to pose on the beach with her legs sprayed apart and her dress pushed up to her knickers, knowing perverts are watching? Clearly there is a keeness for the daughter to follow in the family trade later as a woman of the night , the child is skinny and mother so fat because she has already manipulated her into her personal slave, she has returned to school for a rest!
Seriously, I worry you are not right in the head! 😲 you clearly have some personal vendetta, this is not the place.

Reactions: 13
Rosie has been telling Instagram that she has been behaving like a sailor swearing in the street. Rosie has been showing everyone her bedroom, it is in a bad state, the window is falling apart.

I am now thinking back to the post someone made about King Ahab and the demise of his wife. I hope they keep safe there.

Rosie has been telling Instagram that she has been behaving like a sailor swearing in the street. Rosie has been showing everyone her bedroom, it is in a bad state, the window is falling apart.

I am now thinking back to the post someone made about King Ahab and the demise of his wife. I hope they keep safe there.
U ok? Sound bitter and as mental as fck!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You’re actually disgusting.

Seriously, I worry you are not right in the head! 😲 you clearly have some personal vendetta, this is not the place.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…absolutely 🦇 💩!!!!

Reactions: 8
Rosie says on Instagram and YouTube that she influenced others then spent resources on decorating, painting, tiling and furnishing her home in a grey colour scheme that she never liked. 😜 Harry is no doubt having to sweat like a pig again hauling and dealing with the distruptions. I wonder where the logic is in that?

I’ve unfollowed today. The tiny little ‘ad’ in the top right corner just proves to me she’s gone full insta hun. Really disappointed, loved her for ages because she was different from the rest. Would even support the paid ads she did do because it wasn’t that often. But now it’s nothing but ads and being sneaky about it.

If she doesn’t need the money and isn’t ashamed of the ads then why do so many now and hide the ‘ad’ when she does?
B757CB74-3E76-44AA-8B16-16BB5668C789.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed today. The tiny little ‘ad’ in the top right corner just proves to me she’s gone full insta hun. Really disappointed, loved her for ages because she was different from the rest. Would even support the paid ads she did do because it wasn’t that often. But now it’s nothing but ads and being sneaky about it.

If she doesn’t need the money and isn’t ashamed of the ads then why do so many now and hide the ‘ad’ when she does?
View attachment 1604969
It's all full of affiliate ads. I used to love her to start with, even watched her tit dancing during lockdown, then she got too big for her boots. Not for me, sick looking at her extractor hood & her tits jiggling about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12