Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okokok83

Think pre Stalin public women, read any Orwell? Not heard of Foucault and boys, you can work it out from there. Change the ideology, change the world view, change the behaviour!

Because I was ordered not to contact authorities I am considering it, as that in its self was a safeguarding red flag, bit busy now so will see.
You ok hun?

Reactions: 12

vallend

I'm finding myself skipping through more of her vlogs now too because the ditsy mom thing is getting old. Have to agree re the extension, it's not as warm and comfy as her old kitchen/dining room.
I agree, her house before the extension was cosy and homely. That was part of her charm- no ads, a normal looking home and uncontrived. Now its like she's just another influencer shilling crap in her on trend insta worthy home. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Minxxx

It’s telling that this is probably the only Tattle thread with no negative comments. Go Team
Rosie!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think greed is seasonal hamper baskets for your kids? She’s not going out buying them all a bloody Lamborghini. We all want to give our kids nice memories. They’re in a position to do it. Gary has a job that pays well. Regardless of the cost of living crisis, there will always be poverty, always someone richer than someone else, how do you propose we stop that? Equal pay for everyone no matter there skill or qualifications? At the end of the day people are entitled to spend their own money on whatever the hell they like.
Well, with all due respect, Rosie likely couldn’t afford to buy each of her children a Lamborghini, they cost around £200k. She would need to do a few more scammy undisclosed adds and affiliate links to afford even one Lamborghini. However, I do think they are able to afford 4 tat gift hampers for their children each month (whether or not they are actually buying them :unsure:) but not due to Garry. I mean Garry is a crane operator, right? So, the absolute maximum salary he could be earning is £47k, with the average salary being £37k. It’s Rosie bringing in the big bucks, an “influencer” of her rank with all the adds and stuff she does would likely be bringing in significantly more than Gary’s maximum salary. As a family their income for this year so far is probably over £100k. And Christmas is coming, and influencers love Christmas, they can make almost doble what they make throughout the rest of the year in December alone.

So maybe it’s their money to spend, or rather it’s her money to waste, actually it’s her viewers money she has scammed off them by not disclosing adds. No wonder she is so insistent it’s Garry footing the bill for her tone-deaf frivolous “spending” she so loves to crow about online. The irony is, she isn’t spending anything to get this stuff, influencers are given so much for free. And none of its even worth showing off, there is nothing about her, her family, or her house that is engaging, definitely not something I would be influenced into replicating. I don’t think even Rosie likes the things she gets for free and has to promote 🙄. Looking at her content over time she barely keeps any of the things she makes or promotes. The miser sells them on, making more money as she didn’t pay for the things to begin with. I wonder how long that new bed will last? She doesn’t like to spend her money but loves telling others how to spend theirs.

• Heart
  • Wow

comeagainliv

I am a thousand people the paranoid accusations seem to be Gary's ex, her Dad's ex, her ex, Gary's family, her family, a Mum from her children's School, a teacher from school, a football Mum, a pub regular, another influencer, a former colleague, a brand administrator, a neighbour, a school peer of hers...

I am grateful to not be personality disordered and feel like the worst type of empty shell where others are to be tossed aside when no longer useful. I have had richness in life via love outside myself for others, that the PD can never experience. Quite content to be a nobody buried with few and simply. I don't fear death and that's a great feeling - to be in a state of grace.

Behind smart homes, trendy clothes and worldly achievements- everyone is the same.

The void can't be filled with accomplishments or posessions sold to you, for it's all a lie.

Rosie has a mantra it is - Anti-hero by Taylor Swift!
I will take that as a no then

• Haha

lyds1027

She now strikes me as a lady that is only happy if she is getting her own way. To be honest I think she is confused...Her actions and words are very contradictory. I think people have seen the real Rosie now and she is gutted her sickly sweet aura didn't hold up. Tattlers are not bullies, she doesn't need to read here. We are people that call others out! Now that she is exposed ( her passive aggressive stories) are showing who she really is. Not everyone will agree with her getting dressed/ undressed on screen. It's not about nudity as we see more at the beach but it's going to be seen as stripping for perverts and she is old enough and clever enough to know this. The same men perving on her will then be watching her kids. Without calling us trolls, she needs to see what she is doing isn't great. Yes I love body positivity but she is being foolish. We know where the kids go to school, we know roughly where she lives... cone on Rosie, protect those lovely children properly. Do your hauls, do your wreaths if you have to, spread body positivity but don't say you love yourself and then diet, don't read tattle, declare your ads and don't turn into "one of them" YouTube's. You had a chance to really be somebody but the truth is you are contradictory and a bit of a mean girl. You screwed up, not us!!!

• Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I remember commenting on one of her first videos "please don't ever change!". Well, she's changed. And not for the better. i think the rapid rise to being a very successful youtuber has gone to her head & she'll start alienating her orginal fans.

havetowonder

God she really has gone from having her own taste to just a house the same as every other house on the gram huh🤷‍♀️She seems to have gotten carried away in the insta wave someone throw her a life ring see if we can save her 🤭 hampers for this hampers for that I mean really most people would be glad to have a hamper of food etc this year never mind a hamper full of crap they feel obligated to buy to KEEP zip🙄

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Tbf this was a rave thread as Rosie was likeable but she went down the classic influencer route and the whole ‘be kind’ personality with the constant aff links and hauls etc..

for me personally i have nothing to rave about her anymore, she isn’t the likeable down to earth girl that started her channel ( or would have made us believe she was)

comeagainliv

I've reported her too. How awful to hide it like that. Why cant she just be honest?

On another note.. she is really irresponsible. We now know where she lives, where they eat, where they go to school and the kids middle names. Why isnt she keeping them safe. I'm sure she loves them dearly, so why put them all in danger!

Well, with all due respect, Rosie likely couldn’t afford to buy each of her children a Lamborghini, they cost around £200k. She would need to do a few more scammy undisclosed adds and affiliate links to afford even one Lamborghini. However, I do think they are able to afford 4 tat gift hampers for their children each month (whether or not they are actually buying them :unsure:) but not due to Garry. I mean Garry is a crane operator, right? So, the absolute maximum salary he could be earning is £47k, with the average salary being £37k. It’s Rosie bringing in the big bucks, an “influencer” of her rank with all the adds and stuff she does would likely be bringing in significantly more than Gary’s maximum salary. As a family their income for this year so far is probably over £100k. And Christmas is coming, and influencers love Christmas, they can make almost doble what they make throughout the rest of the year in December alone.

So maybe it’s their money to spend, or rather it’s her money to waste, actually it’s her viewers money she has scammed off them by not disclosing adds. No wonder she is so insistent it’s Garry footing the bill for her tone-deaf frivolous “spending” she so loves to crow about online. The irony is, she isn’t spending anything to get this stuff, influencers are given so much for free. And none of its even worth showing off, there is nothing about her, her family, or her house that is engaging, definitely not something I would be influenced into replicating. I don’t think even Rosie likes the things she gets for free and has to promote 🙄. Looking at her content over time she barely keeps any of the things she makes or promotes. The miser sells them on, making more money as she didn’t pay for the things to begin with. I wonder how long that new bed will last? She doesn’t like to spend her money but loves telling others how to spend theirs.
I know taste is personal but they dont look like they have money. All looks tacky

• Heart

comeagainliv

Like someone said... shes bitchy. Even to her poor husband. Poor man... he could do so much better than her. He seems so sweet, but shes like an oversized twat that would sell her kids and soul for some cash. Her house is still so shite! Imagine working all day and coming home to her and a crap home. Poor,poor man

• Sad
  • Heart

Nelly

I really like Rosie, I love it when she wanders off to get something and leaves the camera running, because she doesn’t know how to edit, my kinda girl, I really hope she doesn’t change, she is a breath of fresh.

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Oh how original she’s done a YouTube video about trolling. And ‘that website’ gets mentioned and we’re all jealous freaks apparently. Because taking 2 secs to comment negatively on tattle about her content makes us freaks. But taking 2 secs to comment positively on YouTube or her insta about her content means you’re a lovely member of her ‘community’

Okay then.

• Wow
  • Haha

Marylou

VIP Member
Her bedroom transformation is soulless, she may as well have filmed in black and white.

freshhead

Nice to see that Rosie has finally admitted in YouTube that she has not kept anything she bought and returned it all. That's why you pay higher prices for clothes they all wear once then return and you never see them again. Rosie must be very fake and she can't like anything she shows her followers that much because she never keeps it and you never see it again including her crafts.

Rosie is pulling down her knickers, pinging them and swinging her breasts around with lots of self touch whilst stripping in her bedroom. The children are with a tutor so I guess that the husband is in another room getting excited at the through of creeps getting hard at the thought of his family.
Interesting that the way you write reads exactly how another poster in here was writing, I’m beginning to think
Rosie has actually got a weirdo stalker perving
over her - and you may just be it!

taylor88

I don’t think greed is seasonal hamper baskets for your kids? She’s not going out buying them all a bloody Lamborghini. We all want to give our kids nice memories. They’re in a position to do it. Gary has a job that pays well. Regardless of the cost of living crisis, there will always be poverty, always someone richer than someone else, how do you propose we stop that? Equal pay for everyone no matter there skill or qualifications? At the end of the day people are entitled to spend their own money on whatever the hell they like.
👋 hi Rosie…or family/friend of Rosie

• Haha

lyds1027

Rosie,
Please stop twisting things said here. I do not care what size you are, if you look like a man facially, how cold your home is etc...what I dont agree with is...
1, stripping on screen.... just no need. You've admitted you can edit now so why not, as it would stop people watching you constantly touching your chest. You're not stupid, you know what you are doing! I'm all for body positivity but this is not the way to address it.
2, why are your children plastered all over the internet when you make it clear where you live, your local pub, their schools etc. I work in protective services and what you are doing is dangerous. I know for fact many men will be watching your channel just to masturbate to your children. How can you live knowing this. You've been incredibly foolish and you are not protecting them. I agree,of course you love them but the way you are is very dangerous for the.
You see Rosie, I'm not against you, I'm trying to help you. Please stop stripping as this brings the perverts to your channel and the same perverts may be paedophiles. Just please think about your approach. You could be a great youtuber and get I'm your money and gifts but in way that doesn't make your kids unsafe. Stop showing people where you live, the pub at the end of your street etc. And to reiterate... your size is no concern of mine and my aim is not to troll you. I just wish your husband would put his foot down. About 75-80 % of my daily work would be eradicated if parent did a better job of keeping their children off the net or if you could at least stop telling every Tom, dick and Harry where the paedophiles can find them. Many paedophiles have what we call "fantasy development" which u fortunately means they will assume they are friends of yours as you don't keep boundaries. Anyway, I've tried to help you...can lead a horse to water and all that. I dont be watching or commenting again.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
It always happens … the ads start coming in and the influencers get blinded by the money and forget about the followers.

Hadnt watched her for a while but as soon as i saw wild i ended the video.

Whilst rosie is lovely i dont support undisclosed or constant ad’s.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed today. The tiny little ‘ad’ in the top right corner just proves to me she’s gone full insta hun. Really disappointed, loved her for ages because she was different from the rest. Would even support the paid ads she did do because it wasn’t that often. But now it’s nothing but ads and being sneaky about it.

If she doesn’t need the money and isn’t ashamed of the ads then why do so many now and hide the ‘ad’ when she does?
B757CB74-3E76-44AA-8B16-16BB5668C789.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow