Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girls eating is so distorted! I seriously think she has body dysmorphia if not then she is just attention seeking writing things like “growing hips” this morning when she barely looks a size 8. I do feel sorry for her daughter growing up around someone with such a bad relationship with food isn’t good at all

Reactions: 2
She has serious issues. Poor child
How about saving that money towards you hoicking up babe, how silly of her to be posting about treats, dates etc yet keep begging people.

She is at £70 since Thursday, i am glad people know how to spend their hard earned money.

Reactions: 1
3 days as she’s made £70 😂 £70 more than she should have tho...
It always amazes me how generous people are on these just giving pages. I really don't know how anyone can even think about asking people to donate for this sort of cosmetic operation, especially after this year where so many have lost their jobs and struggled financially

Reactions: 2
Tbf that’s £90 ( since last checked) she’s got out of people. It’s towers all over again.

I do feel for her, single mum renting a flat in a pricey area but if I really want something I save HARD. It’s the little things - don’t get a sandwich/coffee/ etc but then she wants some fast fashion from primark. If she really wants it she should look closer to home and evaluate her spending habits

Reactions: 3
Another begging post and yet only £120... long way to go! She’d have earnt more on only fans :rolleyes:

Shame on her, that pity story she posted was PR
She is absolutely shameless. I can’t believe anyone would stoop so low as to basically beg for money for something like that on social media. So embarrassing for her, her daughter, her parents...

Reactions: 3
that FU post to the people messaging her is absolutely disgusting. She needs to sort her life out. Sulking and throwing her dummy out because someone has rightly told her off. Who the hell does she think she is?! She's basically admitted that everyone following her is fair game for her to try and rip off in any way she can, all because she posts some utter bollocks about SW and her not so hidden eating disorder, which is clearly HOW she lost the weight and I'll not believe otherwise. I hope people unfollow this entitled beggy witch in droves, teach her a lesson. IF she's paying for it herself, why the duck is she asking (begging) for donations if she can afford it anyway?! Pride Rosie, look it up sometime "babe" ... absolutely mortified for her that she fails to see what is wrong with this scenario. She's boasting about spending money on whatever she likes, then starts begging for cash for her new tits. duck off hun. I'd rather give my £1.00 to someone with cancer or someone fighting an expensive legal battle. I'm so done with her!

Reactions: 7
Her story this morning with the “wobble” gif while she walks 🙄 she is so skinny she seriously needs help I feel so sorry for her daughter she will end up passing her issues onto her!

I know we all look better make up but the difference with this one is astonishing!

• Haha