Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once she gets her boobs done it'll be something else she'll find fault with no doubt

Reactions: 1
She’s logged a banana as her dinner for tonight 😩 she is too much. Also I think she’s be mortified if she knew the calories of afternoon tea 700 odd? No chance!

Wondered if there was a boyfriend on the scene and latest story seems to confirm it. Hope he likes sugar binges and watching her take pictures.

Wondered if there was a boyfriend on the scene and latest story seems to confirm it. Hope he likes sugar binges and watching her take pictures.
😂 I suppose it’s better then getting your daughter to take pictures of you posing - makes me cringe 🙈

I wonder how her go tit me fund is going. Or has she found a sugar daddy to pay for them?

Breaking Covid rules. She’s tagged herself in Zizzi in Stratford upon Avon, presumably with new man who is long distance. She lives in Southend which is firmly Tier 4. Disgraceful and stupid.